Imperial Riches Slot Machine (Good RTP) Reviewed
Released to online libraries on September 4th, 2019 this is a progressive video slot. It has two fixed, and three progressive jackpots to look forward to. The game’s volatility is low but return to player percentage is rather solid. It reaches 96.88%.
The slot’s developer and provider requires no introduction. Net Entertainment is a veteran of the industry, and one of its leaders and trendsetters. The same year that it released the Imperial Riches slot, it also managed to expand its presence in the USA online market, and we’re talking its legal white side, not the offshore websites.
Note: In addition to conquering both New Jersey and Pennsylvania jurisdictions, the studio also landed a deal in Finland with its monopolist Veikkaus, the official press release informs.
Zen into Reel Spinning
This is a highly meditative game set in a Japanese koi garden. Reels spin slowly, and calm music and animation add to the overall relaxing atmosphere. Although, if you are in a more dynamic mood, this reeled getaway may seem slightly annoying, we must warn you.
The set of characters includes six beautiful koi fishes, as well as two types of old coins, lanterns, bamboo and card icons from Ace to Queen.
There are five reels, three rows and fifteen fixed win lines. From one to ten coins can be bet on every line, and coin denomination varies between 0.01 to 0.20 cents. This allows to spin the grid at a cost of anywhere between 0.30 cents to 30 credits.
This release also boasts with a cascading mechanism that allows players to squeeze more than one spin from a single wager per roll. How exactly does it work? Well, once a win was spotted, its participants first pay, and then get replaced for free with new pictograms.
- The Wild makes its appearance only on the second and fourth reels.
- The scattered lantern appears anywhere on the grid. It does not pay on its own, but it unlocks a feature.
- The Fish is the most valuable icon on the paytable, and its five-of-a-kind combination delivers up to 1,500x the line stake.
- Ancient coins are worth up to 1,000x, and newer ones will pay up to 500x the line stake.
- Collect a reward of up to 200x for a five-of-a-kind combination of the bamboo.
- Card icons from Ace to Queen pay between 100x to 50x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Three to five lanterns will light the way to ten free falls, and in them every additional Scatter will bestow an extra roll. As the reels spin, jewels may be dropped into a pond underneath the reels, leading you straight into the Lucky Pond Bonus Game. Free falls are the only way to get into it.
In the lucky pond, watch a competition between the two fishes. If the Coin Fish wins by collecting coins from the water, you are rewarded with a cash prize between 5 to 15 coins. If a Bonus Fish manages to win by collecting three gems, you are then transferred to a Progressive Jackpot Round.
In it, the same mechanism applies. The six fish are chasing after gems and coins. You need to match a fish and the color of the gem to get the outcome. Thus, a golden fish collects only coins, and between 20 to 40 can be rewarded. Turquoise and blue fish are after turquoise and blue gems, respectively. These are the two ambassadors of the fixed Mini and Rapid jackpots reaching up to 100 and 500 credits, respectively.
Finally, green, pink and red are the three fish of progressive wins. Each of them needs to collect three matching crystals for a Mega, Major, or Midi jackpots to be unlocked.
Best Casinos to Play Imperial Riches Slot Machine at:
Content from Net Entertainment is available in hundreds of online casinos in our database. Making a choice will not be easy, but we handpicked some of the most popular locations:
- Paf is one of the most popular Finnish places to bet and win. All its income the website donates to the development of local communities. Gaming here is certified by the local jurisdiction and targets Finnish players.
- ExclusiveBet opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2013. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao and combines hundreds of games and the sportsbook section.
- Mr. Green is the award-winning place to bet and win with licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Sweden.
- BoyleSports exists since 2007 and complies with UKGC and the jurisdiction of Alderney. Primarily a gambling destination for sports bettors, it also added a gaming section with time, with many popular content creators neighboring NetEnt.
- PrimeScratchCards has more than a decade of experience and Maltese licensing and supplies its newbies and registered regulars with an assortment of welcome and ongoing promotions.
More Releases by Net Entertainment
- Universal Monsters™: The Phantom’s Curse is the studio’s take on the famous legend about the monster hiding in the Parisian opera house. Among bonuses, there are Stacked Wilds, free spins and a pick-me session.
- Butterfly Staxx is a highly popular release with a beautiful interface and a variety of useful features. Thus, there are stacked Wilds, re-spins and bonus butterfly rotations.
- Blood Suckers II follows Amalia, the daughter of the vampire royalty, back into the family castle to win back her heritage. Free spins, bonus sessions and Wild payouts are on the menu.
The meditative atmosphere of the Japanese gardens is what hundreds of players are looking for on a daily basis. If you are one of them, here are some options to consider:
- The Koi Gate by Habanero is a progressive release that bestows jackpots. Among its other features, there are also stacked scatters and free spins.
- Koi Fortune by Concept Gaming comes with Expanding Wilds, as well as an avalanche feature that supports increasing multipliers. These can grow up to 5x the win.
- Koi Garden by Makitone Gaming supports free spins with all wins tripled. Among its other highlights, there is also a bonus pick-me session.