Break da Bank Again Respin Slot Machine (Pays Up to 4,000x Bet) Review
Added to hundreds of online libraries on August 2nd, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a promising advertised payout that reaches 144,000 coins within one spin, as well as a solid return to player percentage. RTP reaches 96.58%
The slot’s developer is Gameburger Studios. It is a new name in a crowded software developing industry, and it was introduced by Microgaming in summer of 2019, a few months prior to the reviewed release being presented. This is another step in Microgaming’s change of strategy and almost a complete switch to content being developed by niche independent studios. Among such are Stormcraft, Triple Edge, Slingshot, Just For The Win, and now – Gameburger.
In his official press release statement CEO of Microgaming John Coleman said: “We are thrilled to welcome Gameburger to our global network of independent game development studios. The team’s experience and personality, coupled with their relentless drive to innovate, will serve us in good stead as we continue to supply the market with unique, feature-packed content”.
In his turn, Creative Designer at Gameburger Studios Matt Carvajal added: “We are very excited to collaborate with Microgaming and look forward to providing the leading supplier with fresh new content for their extensive portfolio of operators. Our mission is to entertain, innovate and deliver the very best gaming experiences with a classic American style, and we are determined to serve up only the very best of the best. Break da Bank Again Respin offers fans and new players all the key ingredients of the original game, combined with the popular Respin feature and elevated with vivid artwork, sounds and higher RTP”.
Tip: We also provide a closer look at PG Software and its content in our diverse Game Library. Explore its variety of releases.
Back to That Vault…
…that was secured on the reeled layout many years ago, in the first version of the adventure – Break da Bank – we go. Back in the day, that release was an absolute must for every gaming website. Just a couple years prior to the release, the studio introduced a remake – Break da Bank Again, with it changing the game’s appearance a bit, and switching from a 3x3 to a 5x3 reel configuration, and once again it was warmly welcomed by the public.
In fact, more than warmly, if we are now facing the third reincarnation. The reels are still piled with gems, coins, golden slabs, cash and card icons. Simple visuals – an homage to how the games used to be drawn – does not change. Upbeat music complements the action.
The story unfolds on five reels, three rows and nine fixed win lines. The cost of the spin starts at 0.09 cents and reaches 36 credits. This is thus mostly a low roller game, but it comes with a juicy advertised bet multiplier – you may earn up to 4,000x the total stake within one spin, if you are lucky enough.
- The Scattered vault pays up to 2x the overall bet, if two of it land on the reels simultaneously. More Scatters lead to a feature.
- The Wild logo is worth up to 1,500x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination. Moreover, when spotted as a substitute in a winning combination, it multiplies it 5x.
- Collect up to 300x the line stake for a full set of gems on the line.
- Win up to 200x for five-of-a-kind combinations of golden slabs, and up to 150x for money stacks.
- Checks and coins will pay up to 100x and 40x, respectively.
- Between 18x to 10x is the advertised payout for card icons from Ace to ten.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The Respin is the cherry on top of this legendary release. Once the reels stop, you can re-spin any of these five for an extra cost if you believe it may lead to a win. Two of the most expensive reels – half the price of the total bet – are the first two. The following three will be cheaper.
Also, three vaults will trigger twenty-five free spins. In them, all payouts will be multiplied 5x. The session can be retriggered.
Best Casinos to Play Break da Bank Again Respin Slot Machine at:
More than 100 online operators in our database support content by Microgaming. Here are some of the top rated brands to get you started:
- Casumo opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2012 in accordance with rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, and the jurisdiction of Denmark.
- BetWay exists for more than a decade and caters services to international traffic in accordance with MGA and UKGC regulations. Its registered regulars are entitled to hundreds of games, poker, bingo and Sportsbook.
- Royal Vegas is a Maltese label powered solely by Microgaming. It was founded in 2001, and adapted to modern demands by switching from downloadable to browser-based software and other popular services.
- ComeOn complies with MGA, as well as with requirements of the jurisdictions of Sweden and Malta. This is also a multi-betting platform, with games, Sportsbook and poker, as well as several currencies to choose from.
- BetSpin was launched in 2015. The jurisdictions of Spain and Curacao, as well as MGA and UKGC support and regulate it. Microgaming neighbors with such other popular studios as Net Entertainment, Thunderkick and Next Generation Gaming, just to mention a few.
More Releases by Microgaming
- Jurassic World follows the iconic story and legendary characters into another reeled adventure. Expect great visuals and numerous features, such as three types of free spins, an Indominus Feature with up to 200x the bet, and a possible win of 102,000 credits.
- Castle Builder II is another remake of the studio’s hit from back in the day. It comes with cascading reels, avalanche multipliers, free spins and several other benefits.
- Six Acrobats is an entertaining Asia-themed release packed with features. Among such, there are multipliers up to 25x the payout that can lead to a 97,500.00-credit jackpot win.
Here are several other successful remakes from other leading studios:
- Gunslinger: Reloaded by Play’n GO is a reincarnation of the highly popular progressive release. Not only does it maintain its jackpot, it also gains massively in terms of visuals, offers free spins and a pick-me session.
- Secret of Nefertiti 2 by Booongo is a come-back into the reels ruled by the legendary queen. the creative team added multipliers up to 5x the win, as well as bonus rotations.
- Sugar Pop II by BetSoft brings back that reeled sugar rush! The reality of sweet wins expands into a bigger grid, and there are cluster wins, multipliers, and several bonus sessions, as well as jackpots.