Betman: Son of a Leprechaun Slot Machine Review [3 Bonus Mini-Games]
Released on September 7th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. To our surprise, it has a rather low return to player percentage. The number stated by the creator is 93.79%.
Speaking of the developer and provider, it is Spinmatic. The studio that was launched a few years ago as a Europe-focused producer, is currently working on expanding its presence to new markets. The year that this title was released, Spinmatic stepped foot into Asian and South American gaming conferences.
Tip: Also, aligning with the release of the game was the studio’s announcement about partnership with Helio Gaming. The two advertised the dawn of new lottery releases that combine both lottery and slot mechanics in one screen.
Dive into Irish Folklore
Set in the hip and loose pub somewhere on the streets of an Irish town, the reels reveal guests relaxing to smooth jazz. The main character, Betman, is a middle-aged Leprechaun, and quite a bohemian one, we must say. But we find this approach to telling an Irish folklore story on the reels once again quite refreshing. It gives a new look onto such standard symbols as rainbows, green hats, ale, horseshoes, mushrooms and card suits.
Action takes place across twenty win lines fixed on five reels and three rows. Investment into one rotation starts at 0.20 cents and reaches 80 credits. This means that regardless of whether you prefer to bet less or more, you will be able to explore all the options.
- The Rainbow is the Scatter that makes a colorful appearance on the first, third and fifth reels, and sets free spins in motion.
- The Wild is a cup of ale that does not bestow standalone wins but delivers substitute payouts.
- Collect up to 300x the line stake for a set of a Lucky 7.
- Win as much as 250x for a set of five horseshoe symbols.
- The value of the hat reaches 150x, and up to 125x is paid for the combo of mushroom pictograms.
- Card suits will deliver no more than 100x to 50x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
A fixed number of ten free spins is unlocked by the Scatter. In the feature, the Wild turns into a Guaranteed Random participant.
Another feature represented in the game is the Leprechaun Bonus unlocked by the special pictogram. Once three of the symbol appears on the second, third and fourth reels, get ready to choose between:
- A Shell Game Bonus with multipliers added for the right choice of a cup with a coin under it.
- Find the Lady session with three cards to choose from.
- Dice Game that offers wins to a hand that throws the highest combination.
Best Casinos to Play Betman: Son of a Leprechaun Slot Machine at:
Spinmatic and its content, including the reviewed release, is available in several online operators across our database. Here are some of the possible options:
- Bitcasino.io is a Curacao-licensed multi-software lobby with financial transactions supported in a variety of cryptocurrencies. Regular cash is accepted, as well, and withdrawals are relatively quick.
- Slots Million is a go-to place for over 3,000 games to choose from. These are delivered by tens of major and niche content creators, and Spinmatic neighbors with Net Entertainment, Quickspin, and Microgaming.
- 1xBet was launched in 2011 in accordance with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of Curacao. It has more than twenty language adaptations, welcome and ongoing promotions, and an assortment of regular and digital cash.
More Releases by Spinmatic
- Mahala is a colorful Indian adventure that unfolds on a 6x4 grid and supports Cascading Reels mechanics. Among other features, there are Bundle Pays and Sticky Win Re-spins.
- Real Life Superheroes is one of the older but still trending releases with free spins that deliver doubled wins, as well as a cast of several charismatic characters bestowing special powers.
- Ed Jones and the Book of Seth leads to Egypt and explores a forgotten tomb with its powerful book of spells. Discover reel spinning combined with free spins, Expanding Wilds and a gambling session.
If you are a fan of Irish folklore, and like to explore its alterations on the reels, you might find the following slot machines as engaging and entertaining, as the reviewed one:
- Barry the Disco Leprechaun by Leander Games offers an entertaining mix of two popular themes, and complements it with Expanding Wilds, a Disco Fever Bonus Feature, and other highlights.
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell by Play’n GO offers an unusual narrative. Follow the character under the ground and spot an Infernal Bonus, free spins with doubled payouts, and several other benefits.
- Rainbow Ryan by Yggdrasil Gaming combines rock and folk in a colorful adventure of a leprechaun. Expect Wild reels, free spins, and several other bonus sessions. This studio is never greedy on features.