Suitable for gaming from Asia, Andar Bahar NC by Super Spade Games is a peculiar variation of the popular release. The team of creators adds a specific time gap between betting, and also remains loyal to the concept of side bets, while at the same time providing the classic experience that made Andar Bahar popular in the first place. Be sure to check out our review for more about the rules, and for a range of accepted stakes. In addition to the review, we add a list of the best online operators to play, as well as the inside scoop on the available promotions.
Andar Bahar NC by Super Spade Games
While Andar Bahar itself is an old card game, it did not appear in the live dealer virtual lobbies for the longest time, and it was Super Spade Games that finally brought it into the picture.
Specializing in the Indian market, which is currently on the rise, Super Spade Games realized that the current selection of live streams lacks one game that’s been in the community for years, Andar Bahar. This game originated in South India. Super Spade Games simply adapted it to desktop and portable devices, splitting it into NC and Speed variations.
Tip: Super Spade Games has a great portfolio of some of the most popular live games, and considering its targeting to the Asian market, you might as well find releases not available in portfolios of many Europe-based flagman studios.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY ANDAR BAHAR NC
Super Spade Games is currently expanding to new online lobbies, so the choice of websites to play increased significantly over the last few months. Here are some of many options:
- BitCasino.io operates online for many years and complies with the jurisdiction of Curacao. As it is obvious from its title, the platform specializes in cryptocurrency wagering, which means that you can count on a bonus in BTC.
- BetterDice opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2020 as a Curacao-compliant gambling destination. Compatible with more than eight currencies, it provides a massive welcome cash match up to 5,000 credits.
- 10Cric Casino is currently one of the biggest India-targeted online operators. This is a multi-betting website, too, with games, live dealers, and Sportsbook, as well as a diversity of promotions.
- Dafabet is a major international hub compliant with the jurisdiction of Philippines. Games, Poker, and Sportsbook are among its services along with fast withdrawals and low non-payment risk.
- 1xBet exists online for more than eight years and has numerous betting services under its betting roof. There are 1,000+ games, plenty of live dealer suppliers, exchange betting, Sportsbook, and poker.
RULES OF ANDAR BAHAR NC
The rules of Andar Bahar are very straightforward. The dealer works with a single deck of 52 cards and invites you to place a bet. He/she then draws a card and places it in the middle spot. This card becomes a Joker.
By this point, if the rules allow, you may also make a side bet, and we’ll get to the essence of those a bit later.
The dealer then starts dealing cards, one by one, and placing them to the left and right slots of the Joker, alternating between the rows. Andar stands for the left row and odd count. Bahar stands for the right row and even count.
Let’s say the dealer drew a six of diamonds as a Joker. Then, whichever row is the first to land any other suit of the six, wins. You are expected to bet on either Andar or Bahar before the game starts. If you win, your bet doubles.
You can also significantly increase the payout by the side bet. Predict whether the desired match card appears before or after eight cards were dealt, or bet on the suit, color, or rank.
ANDAR BAHAR NC BY SUPER SPADE GAMES
The game by Super Spade Games saves all the classic rules but adds a bit of a twist. NC stands for 30 seconds bet intervals. The return to player percentage for the game is up to 97.85%. The wager is anywhere between 50 to 2,000 lakhs.