Age of the Gods: Apollo Power [Progressive] Slot Machine Review
Delivered to online gaming lobbies in Fall of 2019, this is a progressive video slot. When the jackpot mode is not considered, its return to player percentage reaches 95%. The title is browser-based and adapted to desktop and mobile gaming.
Its developer and provider is Playtech - a UK-based i-tech giant with many years of experience on its shoulders, as well as a diverse portfolio of slots, table games, and Sportsbook software. A couple months prior to this release, the studio also scored a double win for its Bingo products at EGR.
Tip: The studio is also responsible for delivering a unique Power Play™ mechanism to thousands of gamers. Accumulating bundles are explained in greater detail in the official press release.
Playtech already starred Apollo in many of its games and was not wrong to finally dedicate an entire release to this important deity. Considered one of the most important gods of Greek mythology, this divine character is a symbol of beauty, as well as a master of Son, and a patron of music and archery.
Heating up the grid with his powers, the god bestows two sunny Wilds, and sends swords, bows, harps and card icons to the reels. Among some of the cons of the design we found epic music to be a bit annoying, but then again - maybe it was just us.
Bet between 0.25 cents to 500 credits across fifty fixed win lines on a grid with six reels and four rows. The advertised maximum win reaches 500,000 coins, but an average RTP leaves just a few chances to hit this payout.
Access to a jackpot session, in which either a Power, Super Power, Extra Power or Ultimate Power win may be claimed, is provided randomly. However, the manufacturer does warn that the more you bid, the higher are the chances to speed up this random access.
- The Wild Sun, as well as the regular Wild pays up to 1,000x the line stake for a six-of-a-kind combination.
- Win up to 600x the line stake for a set of Apollo.
- Collect up to 160x for a six-of-a-kind combination of the sword.
- Claim up to 120x for a full set of bows or harps.
- Rewards for laurel wreaths and rings reach up to 80.
- No more than 50x will be paid for full lines of card icons from Ace to Jack.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
As we already mentioned, a jackpot session is unlocked randomly, and in it a 5x4 grid with 20 coins is displayed. pick until you collect three coins matching to any of the four available jackpots.
On a regular basis, however, the game does not support many features. Well, there is only one extra bonus, to be exact, and it is Apollo Power re-spins. As soon as you secure a Wild Sun in a winning combination, a set of re-spins begins. The special icon will travel across the grid one position at a time, leaving a trail of Wilds. The session stops, once the Wild reaches its initial position.
Best Casinos to Play Age of the Gods: Apollo Power Slot Machine at:
Well over thirty online operators in our database support content of Playtech, and needless to say all of these are certified and trustworthy. Here are some of the most popular options:
- ComeOn dates to 2010 and has licensing from the jurisdiction of Curacao, the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. The platform is home to multiple betting options.
- William Hill Online is a virtual projection of an established land-based venue with decades of history. Its online lobby was launched in 1998, and it complies with UKGC and the jurisdiction of Gibraltar.
- BetSafe has more than ten years of experience, as well as UKGC and MGA licensing. Poker room, Sportsbook and hundreds of games are available to its registered clientele.
- Bet365 opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2001. It is a UK-compliant gaming destination with more than twenty currencies in its cashier, as well as high withdrawal limits and speed.
- MobileBet complies with Maltese regulations and boats with over five years of experience. Newly registered clients can explore welcome deals, while registered regulars can select among ongoing promotions.
More Age of the Gods Offers by Playtech
- King of Olympus is a release dedicated to Zeus, and it is filled with all sorts of divine powers. Explore paid Wild wins, free spins and a progressive jackpot with four types of payouts.
- Furious 4 delivers storylines of Apollo Told you he’s a Playtech’s regular star), Atlas, Pandora and Hephaestus. These four deliver multipliers, expanding Wilds, free spins and a jackpot.
- God of Storms sends reels straight into the powerful ocean ruled by Poseidon. Learn to sail with the storms and explore Expanding Wilds, multipliers up to 5x, bonus rotations and a progressive feature.
Adventures shoulder by shoulder with Greek heroes do not stop here! Enter: three other popular games inspired by ancient storytelling:
- Hercules High and Mighty by Barcrest delivers reel spinning on a grid that may expand up to ten rows in height. Massive Wilds, free spins and multipliers are applied.
- The Golden Owl of Athena by BetSoft explores the streets of the capital back in the day when it was inhabited by gods. A double-up round, free spins and a pick-me session are among options.
- Rise of Olympus by Play’n GO unfolds epic action with Hand of God feature, Wrath of Olympus bonus and a possibility to score up to 5,000x the bet in free spins.