Vomiting Unicorns slot machine joins the diverse selection of online games. Apparently, when considering all the competition, the creative team decided to commit to attracting attention to the release starting from its title. We have to say - the label is consistent. What you see is what you get - a somewhat crazy mix of fairy-tale-meets-real-life-and-fast-food. We’ll get more into the theme in a little while further down the page. Meanwhile, we need to say that unusual topic is topped with simple and limited features, as well as a match-and-collect Unicorn Feature. Scroll down for all the inside scoop on the potential winning mechanisms and see links to recommended casinos to play the title at. We also added suggestions regarding some more digestion-friendly slots.
Vomiting Unicorns Slot Machine Review [with Expanding Reels]
The official roll-out date of this non-progressive video slot is September 19th, 2019. The game has an average return to player percentage of 95.7%. The maximum advertised win within one roll may hit over 10,000x the total stake. Naturally, chances of hitting that sweet unicorn win are quite low with that RTP.
This release was developed and provided by the creative team over at Gluck Games. This label is a sort of a phenomenon in the online gaming world. Just a few months after it released its first product, the reels of that slot were spun over 35 million times! Currently, attention to this Berlin-based innovative studio is still rather high.
Tip: What is more, shortly after releasing this game, the company set a Guinness world record after its scratch card game was scratched by the biggest number of people at the same time, the official LinkedIn feed informs .
Are They Really Vomiting?
The creative team introduces five unicorns - blue Steel, purple Marilin, brown Sid, pink Forest and yellow Barbie. All five are apparently strolling across a night street food market, where all sorts of delicacies are displayed. There are tacos, corn dogs, fries and chicken, burgers, noodles, and pizza. There are also apples, grapes, strawberries, lemons and carrots - these are not in fantasies of the main characters but do balance a colorful and a bit overcrowded grid.
The idea of the game is that at any spin any unicorn will dream of a particular piece of street food, but once it gets what it wants, along comes vomiting. Logical? This is not what Gluck Games were going after, and for some reason we predict millions of spins and lots of attention once more.
Action unfolds across five reels, four rows and thirty fixed win lines. This is mostly a low-roller-friendly release with stakes starting at 0.30 cents and reaching 15 credits per a roll.
- The Wild box of noodles will not pay on its own, but it will act as a substitute, and it will expand once hitting the reels.
- Burgers are the highest-paid items on the grid, worth up to 10x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Collect up to 3x for the same amount of pizza, while fries and chicken will bestow no more than 1.50x.
- Concluding the list of medium-paid characters are tacos and corn dog’s worth up to 0.90x and 0.70x, respectively, for their five-of-a-kind combinations.
- Value of apples and grapes reaches, respectively, 0.60x and 0.50x.
- Strawberries and lemons will pay 0.45x and 0.40x.
- Wins from five-of-a-kind combinations of carrots will amount to only 0.30x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
In addition to expanding Wilds, the game offers the Vomiting Unicorns Feature. On every spin, up to five characters, each of which is fixed above a certain reel, will dream of any piece of street food. If by the end of the spin a fantasy of any of the unicorns matches a symbol that lands on the reel that it dominates, the unicorn vomits with a rainbow, turning that reel Wild.
Best Casinos to Play Vomiting Unicorns Slot Machine at:
We are currently working on expanding our database of online operators and adding those that deliver entertainment by Gluck Games. Meanwhile, this release can be played in a demo or real money mode in the following lobbies:
- NordicBet, a platform targeted at Scandinavia. It exists since 2002 and complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority. Its registered regulars can bet not only on games, but also on Sportsbook and the poker room.
- Jinni Lotto opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2019. It is a website licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. Content is available in English and German. Clients can bet on games and lottery and claim welcome bonuses.
More Releases by Gluck Games
- The Link is minimalistic and simple in terms of features. Set on a black background, a 3x3 grid delivers only wins from basic reel spinning, and these may reach up to 5,000x the line stake.
Edibles are a widely spread theme across content creators, so we are offering you several other food-themed journeys, and here are the starters:
- Turkish Village Kid by Play’n GO follows the main characters as he makes his way through an Istanbul street food market. Free spins and a bonus round with up to 500x the total stake worth of wins are among reasons to play it.
- Lucky Bakery by Foxium comes with the smell of freshly baked croissants on the streets of Paris, and it supports Stacked Icons, bonus rotations, and a special Shuffle Feature.
- Kitchen Drama BBQ Frenzy by Nolimit City displays an unusually shaped grid and two types of free spins, as well as Wild features and a special session.