Mega Pyramid Slot Machine: Learn What to Expect From This Unusual Game
Released in July 2019, the title is a non-progressive video slot developed by Red Tiger Gaming. The company was formed in 2014 by a group of experts in the online gaming industry and in a few short years, the provider has established an enviable track record of game development and deployment across Asia and Europe.
Red Tiger Gaming has its headquarters in Douglas, Isle of Man and the company holds gaming licenses from the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission and the Gambling Commission in the UK. All games are developed and delivered in HTML5, so they play seamlessly on any operating system.
Travel to Ancient Egypt
The ancient pyramids of Giza always remained a mystery to mankind. Even to this day, some 4500 years after the final stone was put in its place, we are learning new things about these magnificent structures and, much to surprise, with every discovery we realize that there's more to uncover than ever before. The pyramids are also the subject of multiple conspiracy theories and continues to excite the imagination of people around the world, a fascination the entertainment industry has capitalized on throughout the years, including the iGaming industry.
Intricate graphics and elaborate animations are to be expected on any slot from Red Tiger Gaming. The studio’s attention to detail and authentic designs are simply stunning. There is an ancient pyramid with the mystical eye at the top and a huge sandstorm brewing in the distance serves as the background to a frameless and translucent game window. An already harrowing feeling that is aided by the suspenseful soundtrack intensifies even further when the screen goes dark and heavy lightning sets in as the pyramid eye is opening to perform the features of the game.
This release features five reels, four rows, and benefits from thirty fixed paylines, which pay left to right, starting from the leftmost reel, with three of a kind being the minimum for landing payouts. The commands are simple, and they include the usual a Spin button, located on the bottom right side, and a Turbo option, to speed up the spinning process. The Stakes setting is located on the bottom left side as well as the Autoplay mode, where you can activate automatic spins and sit back and relax.
The range for the bets is between 0.20 and 20, and it applies to all the game’s lines. With the available bets, and the announced top potential payout of 5,000x, the game ends up paying as much as 100,000 for a single spin. When delivering rewards of that caliber, games tend to be on the high side volatility wise. The Return to Player ratio (RTP) is set to 96.18%.
- There is no Wild symbol on the reels.
- A Nefertiti bust flanked by two golden snakes is the Scatter symbol. When only one lands on a spin, it may remain locked for a random number of consecutive spins to increase the chance to land three that will trigger the Bonus spins feature.
You have a total of 10 symbols, four of which are high-paying, five low-paying ones.
- The highest paying symbol is the mighty god of the underworld, Anubis. You can pick up to 4,500x your wager for five of them. In order to get 1,500x and 150x your bet, four and three identical icons must appear on the reels.
- A Scarab pictogram is worth up to 240x for five matching pictograms. You will get 120x and 60x your stake for four and three of such icons respectively.
- Horus will award you 150x your wager for collecting five of them. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 72x whereas a trio - only 36x your bet.
- If five Scroll characters appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 72x your stake. In order to collect 36x and 18x, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- Red Tiger Gaming included card suits symbols for the low tier pays in this game. Thus, Spades are worth 60x your wager for five of the kind combination. You can collect 24x and 12x your stake for drawing four or three such icons respectively.
- Five Hearts will award you 45x. While a quartet of matching images will bring you 21x whereas a trio - only 9x your bet.
- Diamonds are worth up to 36x for five matching pictograms. You will get 18x and 9x your stake for four and three of such icons respectively.
- If you manage to land five Clubs, your bankroll will be increased by 30x your stake. In order to collect 15x and 6x, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- The Circle offers up to 24 your bet for five of the kind combination. Finding four or three such characters will let you pocket 12x and 6x your wager respectively.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
In the main game, you will benefit from the Pyramid Eye feature which includes 2 modifier extras. Randomly, on any spin, the background can turn dark and either tease you into thinking you have triggered the feature or activate it. When triggered, the Eye of Providence at the top of the pyramid will fire a beam of light towards the sky as it reveals a symbol. The chosen symbol will then proceed to clone itself on adjacent reel positions which often results in decent wins. Additionally, the Pyramid Eye may also come to your rescue if you have landed Scatter symbols on reels one and three, in which case it may award you the third one on reel five needed to activate the bonus spins game.
There is also a Locked Bonus Spins Symbol feature included to help you along the way - when a scatter symbol appears in view, it may remain locked in position for a random number of spins.
In order to gain access to the Bonus Spins feature, you need to land three Scatter symbols on reels one, three and five. Before your ten spins are played, the Eye will select one of the paytable symbols as your special cloning symbol which, similarly to the Pyramid Eye feature, will randomly spread across the reel set every time it appears in view. You can also retrigger the feature.
Best Casinos to Play This Slot Machine At
Are you ready to give this pokie a go? Then, head over to the below-mentioned trusted gambling destination.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UKGC and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
- Betsafe was launched in 2006. The company is owned by the Betsson Group and is their flagship brand for the UK. It is licensed and regulated by the UKGC, the MGA as well as the Gambling Commissions in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. With some 350 video slots as well as a selection of classic slot machines and other casino games, Betsafe gives a pretty comprehensive selection of entertaining thrills to its growing customer base. You can use a variety of common payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay and PaySafeCard.
More Games by Red Tiger Gaming
- Jingle Bells is a five-reel, twenty payline game. With a Christmas theme, it has four randomly triggered mini features with Wilds, lower value symbols remove, a giant 3x3 Wild and a multiplier up to 20x. There is also the Santa’s Bonus feature where you pick from presents to win up to 800x your stake. The Bonus Spins feature gives you up to twenty bonus spins as well as the randomly triggered mini features applying.
- Golden Offer is a five-reel, forty payline slot. It benefits from four randomly triggered Lion features in the base game – you can get special reels where they are filled with the same high-value symbol, lower to higher value symbol transformations, up or down reel nudges or up to three Wild reels. There’s also a Golden Offer feature where you have up to three offers to accept or reject with cash prizes on offer.
- Fruit Blox is an unusual reworking of the classic fruity game. Played using a six- reel, four-row machine, winning combinations are created by landing matching symbols that connect vertically or horizontally. Look out for oversize symbols that can double payouts when they connect as well as a free spins round.
Since the theme of Egypt is extremely popular among software developers, the selection of alternatives to this reeled machine is truly large. We barely managed to pick out three out of numerous options:
- Secret Of Nefertiti 2 by Booongo offers five reels with twenty fixed paylines. There is a Wild symbol, which can help you to make a match more easily. But as well as helping to create winning combinations they also pay out a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x. Wild symbols only appear on reel 3.
- Valkyries of Odin by Stake Logic takes you to a mystical world of Odin’s. The pokie comes with five reels and thirty paylines slot. This epic game benefits from a Beast Battle feature where you can get up to thirty bonus spins with win both ways technology. There’s also a Giant Mecha Valkyrie feature where you get ten bonus spins with giant stacked wilds that nudge to take up the three middle reels.
- Sphinx Wild by IGT comes with five reels and forty paylines. It benefits from a Surround Wild feature where the Sphinx Wild expands to cover the reel and turns adjacent symbols into wilds if you are to have a winning combo. It’s all about the Free Spins Bonus feature where you choose from four bonus spins and multiplier options. You can also retrigger many times with 600 bonus spins available in total.