The Last Sundown transfers you into a fantasy world that is about to be destroyed by a pair of villains. Just a couple of days are left before the end of this universe, but Rae and Devin, a sister and brother, are coming to this world to save it and let people see a sunrise again. This apocalyptic plot is supported by impressive graphics with stunning animation and holograms of main characters who motivate you to act. A tempting maximum payout of 18,000x bet and special splitting symbols give you force to face the enemies and rescue the planet.
The Last Sundown Slot Machine Review [Splitting Symbols on Every Spin]
The reviewed game was launched in November 2021. The maximum payout here is 18,000x the total stake, which is quite impressive. The volatility is medium-high, so big wins are not very rare. The RTP ranges, as well as in most other games created by the team behind this slot.
The Last Sundown was developed by Play’n GO. If you have been discovering slots for a while, you should have heard of this popular studio from Sweden. It is one of the pioneers of this field of gambling, but it knows well how to adapt to the new trends in the industry, and this ability allows Play’n GO to be always on top and create award-winning content.
TOP CASINOS TO PLAY THE LAST SUNDOWN AT:
- Guts, the casino launched in 2011 and certified in Curacao and Malta. It is associated with the Gaming Innovation Group, so the casino has a good reputation and provides players with secure services. What are those services? You can find different types of entertainment, including sportsbook and poker, many promotions for newbies and regulars, and convenient banking among others.
- Yako is a relatively new brand by L&L Europe that orients its services at players from India and Thailand. However, players from Scandinavia are also warmly welcomed here, as the national languages of Scandinavian countries can be used as a language of the website’s interface. No alternative payment systems are available at the operator, but you can make deposits with a range of popular banking services, including Google Pay and ecoPayz.
- Casino Nile, the brand associated with One Click Ltd that was established in 2020. It is certified in the UK and Malta, so secure gaming is provided. EUR and GBP are available for deposits, and a big library with releases by Blueprint, Evolution, NetEnt, and other popular studios are integrated in the casino.
- NordicBet welcomes customers from different markets, but it targets its activity at users from Scandinavian countries. Players can take advantage of convenient banking, well-adapted mobile play, and different promotions for newbies and regulars.
Rae and Devin transfer into the fantasy universe that is on the verge of destruction, as two dangerous and fully armed villains are determined to not let the sun rise again. Tuco and Lauro are certain their cunning plan will work, but they do not know that Rae and Devin have invited you to face them on the grid. Will you dare to take the risk and prevent this sundown from being the last one in this universe?
THE PAYTABLE EXPLAINED
The reel structure is quite common. There are five reels and three symbol rows crossed by 243-way wins. Still, the mechanic of the release is an interesting one, as symbols can split. How does it work? A random icon is selected before every spin, and every instance of it on the reels split. To spin the reels, you need to place a bet of anywhere between 0.1 and 50 credits.
- The Wild symbol replaces all regular icons in winning combinations. It also gives a payout of up to 5x the total stake.
- The Scatter represented by a med pack activates a bonus round. It also gives a win of up to 50x the bet.
- Rae and Devin pay from 3.2x to 5x the total bet for the five-of-a-kind combination.
- Their enemies tempt you with wins of anywhere between 1.2x and 2x the stake.
- Different kinds of weapons are worth from 0.4x to 0.8x the total stake.
BONUSES & MORE
Collect three Scatters to enter free spins mode and face the enemies. The symbol that was splitting when the bonus was triggered would split in free rotations. Moreover, you can collect symbols to split them. As a result, you can have many splitting icons in the bonus round.
OTHER RELEASES BY PLAY’N GO:
- Pack and Cash is an amusing release with an original theme, as there are not so many games devoted to the work in the sphere of purchase and delivery. You can see the whole way of how a product is packed and sent for delivery on five reels and four rows. A set of theme-related bonuses make this experience even more realistic and a max prize of 10,000 coins tempt you to spin the reels and pack several products yourself.
- Candy Island Princes is a beautifully designed slot inspired by anime. The action take place on a 3x3 grid with 5 paylines, and you can get a share of the grand prize by matching different girls on the reels. Despite a simple reel structure, this release is full of exciting bonuses, and Behind the Scenes round and Respins are just some of them.
- Court of Hearts is yet another machine inspired by the Alice in the Wonderland tale. Visit the Court of Hearts ruled by a cruel Queen and try to win her affection on five reels with 10 paylines. She tempts you with the maximum payout of 8,500 coins and offers plenty of special features to play. Different Wild features are among them.
- Space Stallion by Stake Logic transfers you into outer space and allows you to witness an exciting battle between alien hunters and their eternal enemies on five reels with 30 paylines. The maximum payout here is 120,000 coins and you can scoop them if you help heroes to defeat aliens in a bonus round.
- Braindead by Mancala Gaming depicts a post-apocalyptic world that suffers from the zombie invasion. You have a shelter on five reels, and it seems to be a safe place, but zombies are soon to find and visit it. Capture them on 25 paylines and you can get generous rewards of up to 10,500 coins.