Sweet Bonanza Xmas slot machine invites everyone into a festive reel spinning mode. The game embraces a simple design, where the plain black background is combined with colorful gems. As to the features, this game offers cascading reels, as well as bet multipliers anywhere between 2x to 100x. The release also supports an Ante Bet that may speed up the process of adding features. Finally, the game offers players the opportunity to score more in the free spins. Follow us into a detailed review below to catch up with how much you should invest into one rotation, and how much the title may pay. We also list links to recommended casinos and similar content from other suppliers. Don’t miss out on the inside scoop!
Sweet Bonanza Xmas Slot Machine Review [Up to 2 637,500 Coins in Wins]
Released on November 21st, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It pays up to 2,637,500 coins in one spin if the game is played with the highest wager. This, of course, is not a guarantee of hitting a jackpot. The release has medium to high volatility, and a return to player percentage is as high as 96.51%.
The slot’s developer and provider is Pragmatic Play. This is a company that has been rapidly distancing itself from once rogue reviews back in the day. A total rebranding included a new name, new molds for slots, as well as a full-on production of new classic, video and progressive releases and a purchase of a live dealer. Pragmatic Play has been acknowledged with multiple trophies over the past few years.
Tip: Our readers from the UK will now be able to play Pragmatic Play at Ladbrokes due to the studio’s new and lucrative deal with the iGaming giant.
It Is All About Christmas
The reels are modest and yet - richly decorated with all sorts of small and big gems, as well as the golden ornaments. The mold is standard for many of Pragmatic Play’s titles. The background is plain and simple. In addition to reel spinning, animation, as well as sound and music effects apply. Overall, this is a simple 2D title with all eyes on the winning features.
The game has six reels, five rows and ways to win. A cost of the spin starts at 0.20 cents, which is perfect for the low rollers. As for the high rollers, the roll will cost as much as 125 credits. The advertised jackpot within one rotation may hit up to 21,500x the total bet.
The game comes with a cascading mechanism. This means that whenever a win occurs, its symbols from the successful combination are replaced for free with the new ones. This may potentially create an environment for more wins with a spin costing, well, nothing.
- The Lollipop is the Scatter that will pay up to 20x the bet, and it will trigger a feature.
- A red heart pays up to 10x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Payouts for pink squares reach 5x the line stake.
- Green gems pay up to 3x for their five-of-a-kind combinations, and blue ones are worth up to 2.40x.
- Apples and plums will bestow up to 2x and 1.60x, respectively.
- Collect full lines of watermelons to earn up to 1x and win up to 0.80x for grapes.
- Five-of-a-kind combinations of bananas will pay the least, no more than 0.40x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The Ante Bet will allow players to either buy free spins or to speed up their launch. Betting 20x will provide the option to purchase bonus rotations for a price reaching 100x the total stake. Betting 25x will speed up the launch process of free spins by sending more Scatters onto the grid.
Regardless of the ante bet, it takes four Scatters to launch ten free spins, and up to three within the session to unlock another set of five rolls. Only in free spins, a special golden ornament will bestow anywhere between 2x to 100x the line stake. It will be a part of the cascading reels until the feature is retriggered.
Best Casinos to Play Sweet Bonanza Xmas Slot Machine at:
Well over fifty gambling destinations in our database support content by Pragmatic Play. You can explore this game in a demo or real money mode in the following lobbies:
- Slots Million opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010 as a platform licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Curacao. Players can choose among more than 3,000 releases.
- 21.com opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2018 as a website regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. English, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish are among its language adaptations. Gaming is instant.
- Fairplay dates to 2017 as a lobby compliant with Maltese and Curacao rules. Here, Pragmatic Play neighbors with content from software like BetSoft, Play’n GO, Net Entertainment, Quickspin, and others.
- MoboCasino has more than two years of experience and permits from Curacao and Malta. There are four language adaptations and three language currencies to choose from, as well as plenty of promotions.
- ComeOn opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2010. Here, licensing is from the MGA and the jurisdictions of Sweden and Curacao. The platform is a multi-betting one, with hundreds of games and a Sportsbook section.
More Releases by Pragmatic Play
- Hercules Son of Zeus is a title based on the story from the Greek mythology. Here are several out of its many highlights: Stacked Symbols, free spins and an advertised win exceeding 10,000 coins.
- Jade Butterfly is an abstract release with plain blue background, lotuses, and card icons. As to the winning mechanisms, there are Individual Reel Respins, as well as a set of bonus rotations and paid Wilds.
- Da Vinci’s Treasures invites players into the study of the legendary inventor of the Renaissance era. The game supports a set of bonus rotations, as well as several random bonus games.
Christmas is around the corner, and we’ve got you covered with lots of other festive releases. Here are some of the titles to consider:
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition by Net Entertainment is a special festive adaptation of the studio’s classic fruity reels. The game supports potential wins reaching 80,000 coins, and there are also free spins.
- Secret Santa by Microgaming advertises wins up to 115,000 coins, and there are also Expanding, Wandering and Shifting Wilds, as well as bonus rotations and a pick-me session.
- Xmas Joker by Play’n GO is a reminder of the studio’s older but still entertaining game. It unfolds action on a 3x3 grid with potential wins reaching 100x the total stake.