Midnight Madness Slot Machine [Medium-High Volatility] Reviewed
Delivered to the online gaming community on May 21st, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot with a classic touch. It has a Medium-High variance and a rather solid return to player percentage. It is estimated at 96%.
The slot’s developer and provider is GIG Games – a fairly recently launched creative division that joined an established GIG company. It specializes in instant and mobile-friendly slots targeted first and foremost at the UL audience, but also available to many other European players via licensed and regulated gaming platforms.
Tip: In a nutshell, this game is described at GIG’s official online portfolio, where you can test its reels for free before hitting online operators.
The grid is an obvious tribute to the 80’s, with that era’s neon glow and popularity of electronic music. Such a theme may usually go one of the following two ways: it can either look too vintage and even funny on the reels, or it can be very stylish. Well, GIG’s team managed to make it look rather stylish. The paytable is home to neon fruits like watermelons, grapes, bananas, limes and lemons, as well as to bars, dice, Lucky 7 and stars.
This is not a very traditional game in terms of classic slot spinning. The action unfolds on a 3x15 grid, but only one win line is in play. This means that a game pays when three-of-a-kind combinations of matching icons land in a horizontal row. However, there are up to 15 chances to win per each rotation, and the advertised maximum payout is up to 15,000 coins.
There are between five to fifteen coins per line to choose from, and their denomination varies between 0.02 cent to 1 credit. This means that anywhere between 0.10 cents to 15 credits can be invested in a single spin, which is a good deal if you are a low roller.
No special icons or bonuses are in play, and your return of investment is based solely on payouts from regular symbols.
- Collect up to 15,000x for a set of Lucky 7.
- Stars are a second highest-paid character worth up to 2,500x.
- Up to 200x and 100x is paid for a set of bars or dice, respectively.
- Sunglasses, saxophone and hearts are among medium paid characters worth up to 50x, 20x and 10x, respectively.
- A three-of-a-kind combination of a watermelon pays up to 7.50x, and grapes and bananas deliver 4x and 2.50x, respectively.
- Limes and lemons pay 2x and 1x, which makes them the least valuable items on the paytable.
Best Casinos to Play Midnight Madness Slot at:
Though GIG Games is a relatively new department, it does belong to a major company. Therefore, it has established strong connections with some of the most reliable gaming brands in the industry:
- BetSpin has several years of experience. The platform complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the jurisdictions of Spain and Curacao. It has high ratings online.
- Rizk is famous for its iconic mascot and motto, and this brand delivers content form more than ten software developers. Among them are studios like Net Entertainment, Nolimit City, Play’n GO and others. Four licenses apply to this operator.
- Guts opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2011. The jurisdictions of Curacao and Spain, as well as the MGA and UKGC are among its licensors. Not only games, but also Sportsbook and poker rooms are available to its registered customers. Welcome and ongoing promotions apply.
More Releases by GIG Games
- Book of Souls follows a famous archaeologist Lara… no, not Croft, but close, into the hidden Mayan temple where an ancient Book informs how to benefit from free spins and many other features.
- Wild Reels has a nice disco touch to it, as well as some combustible rhythms complementing reel spinning. Follow the game for free spins and Wild benefits.
- Popstar is a reeled adaptation of the famous TV format where talented singers perform to gain the attention of judges. The grid tributes Simon Cowell and also delivers free spins, Wild and Scattered multipliers.
If you are a fan of Bars and Lucky 7 icons on your grid, then we’ve got lots of alternatives for you. Follow our mini-list to discover several other options popular among players:
- Fruit Spin by Net Entertainment unfolds action on a 5x4 grid with some cartoonish visuals. As to the features, there are Stacked Symbols, Lucky Wheel session, and a set of bonus rotations.
- 7x Lucky 7s by WGS Technology is a classic slot with a single payline and imitation of land-based reel spinning.
- Royal Sins by IGT delivers a simple presentation but a set of effective bonuses. Among them is the progressive jackpot, as well as up to 200x the bet for a Scattered combination.