Micro Knights slot machine review is your roadmap to features and winning potential of a new and exciting release by ELK Studios. This is the second release for the Swedish content creator in the year 2020, and the game advertises lots of benefits and quite an entertaining experience. Well, come to think about it - this is true for all of ELK’s releases. The team announced that it started working on the game during the major winter event of the iGaming industry - ICE Totally Gaming in London. The award-winning software developer is loyal to its traditions - the game has quality visuals, a modern twist to traditional winning features, as well as all the favorite betting strategies. You know, those Leveller, Optimiser, Booster, and Jumper options that make its games so unique. Our detailed review explores the way that the winning mechanisms can be triggered and rolls out links to recommended casinos to play at, as well as recommendations regarding games on a similar topic, but from other content creators. So, don’t miss out on all the juicy details!
Micro Knights Slot Machine Review [Pays Up to 250,000 Coins]
The official release date of this non-progressive video slot is February 25th, 2020. The game has a regular return to player percentage that amounts to 96%, and the maximum advertised win within one spin may hit up to 250,000 coins.
The release joins the famous and iconic collection of the Friends Series created and maintained by ELK Studios . This is definitely one of those releases that can rock your world due to a great combination of storytelling, visuals, and a set of features, as well as the studio’s signature Betting Strategy patterns.
Tip: Well over thirty other releases produced by the studio are available in our database. Explore those in our detailed reviews of features.
WELCOME TO CHATOUX PRIX
Once upon a time, in a kingdom of Chatoux Prix far-far away, there lived a king named Chalcedony, and he had the three loyal knights - Sir Smash, Sir Charge, and Sir Count. And every day, he would send his knights to guard the castle walls, to look for enemies and maybe - only maybe - also for some additional treasures.
This is a great cartoonish grid where the three entertaining characters are joined by all sorts of Medieval items - golden goblets, meat, cows, goats, frogs, rabbits, mushrooms, wooden targets and wells. Animation and custom-tailored music apply to reeled action.
This is a big grid with seven reels and seven rows. Instead of the fixed win lines, the studio supports cluster pays of five or more symbols matching on adjacent reels vertically or horizontally. The cost of the spin starts at 0.20 cents and reaches 100 credits for the regular betting. The grid also offers ELK’s signature betting patterns: Optimizer, Leveller, Booster and Jumper.
- The Goblet is the Wild card. It does not pay on its own, but it acts as a substitute.
- The Crown is the bonus symbol that unlocks features.
- A twenty-of-a-kind combination of the cow will pay up to 50x the line stake.
- A full set of goats is worth 40x the line stake.
- Collect up to 30x the line stake for a full combination of frogs, and up to 20x - for the rabbits.
- Value of the mushroom reaches 4x the line stake, while as much as 3x will be paid for the wooden target.
- Both the well and meat will pay no more than 2x the line stake.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
This game introduces a new feature - The Queue. Due to this option, symbols form additional connections in order to provide extra payouts. Look for the Charging Knight to randomly move one row of symbols into the Queue. The Smashing Knight can join randomly to increase the amount of each of the symbols in the Queue by one.
Also, just as any other action that takes place on a big grid, this one uses cascading reels. Once a winning combination is formed, it is replaced with the new symbols, and this may lead to a series of respins and wins. Also, every win contributes to the special meter drawn to the left of the layout.
If you manage to fill in the entire meter within one cascades session, you can expect any of the flags to appear and bestow the following benefits:
- The Red Flag is the Inferno Feature that eliminates all the low-paying pictograms from the reels.
- The Purple Flag stands for extra Wilds, of which there can be between three to fifteen per a spin.
- The Violet Flag offers Super Size powers - one massive symbol dropped onto the reels.
- The Orange Charge Flag moves from two to five symbols of the reels into the Queue.
- Look for the Epic Charge of the Blue Flag to get all pictograms into the Queue.
- The Green Flag is the Booster Que moving all the icons into the Queue to form winning clusters.
A full set of three or more crowns activates five free drops. In the feature, the Queue will be sticky.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY MICRO KNIGHTS SLOT MACHINE AT:
A plethora of online casinos in our database offer content from ELK, and this slot in particular for free or for real money. Be sure to at least try this game, here are some of the hints as to the trending websites:
- GoSlotty is one of the latest arrivals to our database joining it around the same time as this release. It complies with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority and has instant mobile-friendly services.
- Wetten was added to the selection of the gaming brands in 2019 as an MGA-compliant place to bet and win. It has a selection of over 500 online slots, as well as a big Sportsbook section for the registered members.
- JinniLotto exists since 2019. It is licensed and regulated by the government of Gibraltar. In addition to games, the clientele can place bets on the lottery. English and German are among the language adaptations.
- MegaReels has two years of experience and certification from the jurisdiction of Alderney and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. ELK neighbors with many major and niche content suppliers in the lobby.
- Wishmaker has licensing from MGA, UKGC and the jurisdiction of Curacao, as well as two years of experience. Financial transactions are available in several currencies. Welcome and ongoing promotions apply.
MORE RELEASES BY ELK STUDIOS
- Poltava is one of the first ELK slots that appeared in our database, and we remember that day because the game stood out among other releases with its quality visuals and a selection of unique features.
- Electric Sam is the medium variance game with 243 ways to win and a lovely family of trolls letting us in on their adventures. Among the game’s features, there are potential payouts up to 200,000 coins on offer.
- Wild Toro is a medium-to-high variance game with 176 ways to win. This is an award-winning release that is still trending, and among its bonuses, there are free spins, Walking Wilds and a maximum win up to 225,000 coins.
Medieval adventures inspire lots of other manufacturers to create instant slots filled with quests and bonuses. Here are some of the latest arrivals to our collection:
- Rise of the Mountain King by Next Generation Gaming is also inspired by the Medieval legends and adventures, and the game offers an entertaining story line along with lots of winning mechanisms.
- Kingdom’s Rise Captain’s Treasure by Playtech adds some fantasy to the reels, as it sends a crew of pirates to cruise the skies. Great visuals and a special set of bonus rotations with a twist are among its highlights.
- Rise of Merlin by Play’n GO delivers the narrative about King Arthur and his loyal advisor. In the best traditions of Play’n GO, there will be bonus rotations and a special pick-and-click feature.