Madame Luck Slot Review: Best Guide to Winning a Progressive Jackpot
Released on March 20th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has a 96.47% return to player percentage, and is adjusted for convenient portable play from desktops and portable devices.
The game’s developer and provider is Ruby Play. This company situated in the heart of Eastern Europe has been busy developing quality gaming content for more than twenty years now. If you are new to it, simply check out such other popular releases like the Greek-themed Medusa Money available at 1xBet – an international Bitcoin-friendly online operator. RubyPlay specializes in story-centered spin machines packed with features. Free spins, Sticky Wilds, bonus rounds and many other features are in their arsenal, and we expect nothing less than a highly entertaining and engaging journey from the upcoming slots.
Tip: The studio’s online portfoliooffers the Madame Luck slot in a demo mode, which is a convenient way to test all the mechanics before playing for real money.
The Charm of the Mysterious Madame
This game is completed in colors traditional to the Chinese culture. The paytable is home to ancient boat-shaped coins, as well as those famous round ones with a hole in the middle. Among other pictograms are turtles, frogs, Buddha statues, as well as card icons from Ace to ten. The story is led by the Chinese girl dressed in red clothes. Animation and authentic music are added to the action.
The grid is made of three rows and five reels. There are 243 ways to win with a cost of a spin starting at 0.20 cents and reaching 10 credits. This means that the release would most likely interest low rollers. As for the high rollers, if you prefer this type of betting strategy, there are plenty of alternative releases on the Asian theme at the bottom of the page.
- The Scatter pays up to 20x the total bet, and launches a feature.
- The Wild acts as a substitute and launches a Wild Reveal feature, during which whenever it hits a position on the grid, its doors reveal matching symbols to increase chances to hit a winning combination.
- Buddha pays up to 1x the line stake in exchange for a five-of-a-kind combination.
- Collect up to 0.50x for a full set of turtles or frogs.
- Two types of coins deliver up to 0.30x.
- Card icons from Ace to ten are worth anywhere between 0.15x to 0.12x.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
While Scattered combinations are the key to anywhere between eight to twenty-eight free spins, any Wild can be a road to one of the five progressive jackpot. Madame Luck leads you to the chamber with fifteen closed doors. Open them one by one until you get three matching cards for Grand, Royal, Major, Minor, or Mini payout.
Best Casinos to Play Madame Luck Slot Machine At:
Though RubyPlay is only just now on its way to major recognition, it has already made its way to some of the popular internationally-targeted platforms. Here are some to get you started:
- Spinson was authorized by the jurisdiction of Curacao, as well as by the Malta Gaming Authority. It is a browser-based and cross-platform website adapted to four languages. Deposits and withdrawals are accepted in more than twenty currencies.
- Oranje exists since 2004 and complies with the regulations of Malta. It is adapted only to English, and processes financial transactions in Euros. There are more than twenty major and niche software developers.
- 1xBet exists since 2011 and has a permit from Curacao. Players appreciate it for numerous language adaptations and currencies, including digital cash. Not only games, but also Sportsbook is available here.
- 1xSlots was launched in 2017 and is a sister site to 1xBet. It is home to over 1,500 titles from more than forty studios, including but not limited to Net Entertainment, Quickspin, Just For The Win, and many others.
More Releases by Ruby Play
- Dragon Prophecy is a themed game with fantasy motives and a controversy between the monster and the dragon tamer. Among the game’s benefits are re-spins, nudging Wilds, as well as bonus rotations and other features.
- Medusa Money delivers an authentic experience right from the pages of Greek mythology, and with that comes the unique Wild Gaze, as well as free spins and several other unusual features.
Here are several other great Asian-themed slots you should definitely check out:
- Xi You Ji by Pariplay is a reeled adaptation of the Journey to the West novel. Join the famous characters to discover Sticky Wilds, free spins, multipliers up to x12, as well as the Jackpot Wheel and the Lantern bonus.
- Kites Kingdom by Sigma Gaming delivers a beautiful and colorful romantic story with bonus rotations and a Wild feature.
Ancient China by Concept Gaming is a progressive slot with a modern touch to it. Wilds expand to cover the entire reels. There is also a pick-and-click feature.