Jackpot Jewels Slot Review
The Jackpot Jewels game was released in 2014, and was developed and provided by the British brand Barcrest. The Jackpot Jewels slot machine is a combination of a classic gemstone themed slot with an unusual seven-reel layout and four symbol rows. The Jackpot Jewels game is a 50-line slot by default, although players can also choose to play in 25-line mode.
Stakes are fixed at 2 cents per line for the 50-line game, and 4 cents per line for the 25-line version. Game symbols in the Jackpot Jewels slot are diamonds, rubies, emeralds, amethysts and topazes. The slot also features traditional playing card symbols, such as A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9.
A jeweled broach is the Scatter symbol, which triggers the free spins mode. It is also a Wild icon, substituting for all the other symbols.
- Any of the matching seven gemstones or card symbols on the reels gets 12,500 coins.
- Six diamond symbols grants 6,250 coins, five will earn 1,250 coins, and four diamond symbols will reward players with 125 coins.
- Six ruby symbols earns 5,000 coins, five of them reward players with 1,000 coins, and three rubies brings in a 100-coin win.
- Six of the emerald icons earn 3,750 coins, while four of them will grant 750 coins.
- Six of the amethyst symbols earn 2,500 coins and landing four brings in 500 coins.
- Six of the topaz icons win 1,875 coins and four of them reward players with 375 coins.
High Roller Mode
If you choose to play the Jackpot Jewels high roller version, the individual wins will be smaller, because the Sticky Wild symbols can generate multiple wins per spin. This high roller mode gives five spins for a minimum stake of $20, ranging up to $500. Each set of five spins features Sticky Wild icons, which stay in their positions, making it possible to earn some seriously big wins!
- During the high roller mode, any seven matching symbols will earn 6,250 coins.
- Six diamonds earn 3,125 coins and four grant a 625-coin win.
- Six rubies earn 2,500 coins and four will reward players with a 500-coin win.
- Six amethysts earn 1,875 coins and four of them win 375 coins.
- Six topaz symbols bring in 1,250 coins and four of them reward players with a 250-coin win.
Jackpot Jewels Bonus Game
The Jackpot Jewels bonus game is triggered by landing three Scatters on Reels Two, Four and Six, and rewards you with ten free spins. You can retrigger ten more free spins at a time by hitting three or more Scatter symbols in any position on any reel.
Each win during the Jackpot Jewels bonus game is added to the total payout and each symbol in the winning combo within the bonus will be multiplied. Diamonds and topazes have a x1 multiplier, amethysts have a x2 multiplier, and both emeralds and rubies have a x3 multiplier.
Casinos to Play Jackpot Jewels Slot Online
The Jackpot Jewels slot is available for online play at BGO Casino, Casumo, Video Slots Casino and Prime Casino. All of them offer the slot as a free game and in real money mode. The slot’s RTP is 96.5%.
The Jackpot Jewels slot machine is a classic online slot that features an unconventional layout of seven reels and four symbol rows. The slot incorporates Sticky Wild symbols, a free spins mode with up to 20 extra rolls, and a Jackpot Jewels bonus game with up to a x3 multiplier.
Moreover, the game features two options – a 25-payline game and a 50-payline game. Each mode has a different stake per spin value and wins that can reach 12,500 coins for the highest paid symbols.
Another gemstone-themed slot is Hot Diamonds by Amatic. This classic slot machine features stacked symbols, 10 free spins and the chance to win a 25,000-coin jackpot.