Eternal Fortune Slot Machine: Find Out What Makes This Slot So Unique
Released in 2017, Eternal Fortune is a non-progressive video slot powered by Aspect Gaming. The company’s journey began in 2007. Two entrepreneurs, Justin Nguyen, and Tony Payne started out on a mission to provide games that enhance the player experience. Based in Shanghai, China, Aspect Gaming also operates a second site in Macau.
Led by a team that combines 70 years of experience in the business, Aspect Gaming has become one of a privileged few suppliers to enter the ultra-competitive Macau casinos market. The developers who form part of its team come from gaming, media, and business start-up backgrounds, having worked for companies such as eBay, Google, and Alibaba. Aspect Gaming has reached the widest possible audience by making its games available on mobile devices, online, and at some of the top casinos across Asia.
Tip: More information and update you can find on the studio’s official Facebook Page
Eternal Fortune is a five-reel slot with four rows and 1024 ways to win; this means that there is no standard payline structure and it’s possible to form winning combinations as long as there are matching symbols in adjacent rows starting from the left-hand side. The reels spin within a golden frame behind which there’s a hazy red backdrop on are strewn gold coins.
The higher value symbols are stylized items, and these include a green toad, a blue dragon, an orange tortoise, a gold beetle, and a blue lobster/coin combo; 9, 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The "all ways" format is one of the most exciting ways to build a game because of all the different opportunities to hit winning combinations on a single spin. This game uses a version of this approach with five reels and four rows of symbols. That means that you have 1,024 ways that you can win on the reels on each spin, which comes from the fact that all regular symbols pay like left-to-right style scatter symbols.
Betting is centered around wagering 40 coins per spin. You can multiply your bet by various amounts starting with 0.01, so the minimum wager is 0.40 per spin. That is low for a title that allows you over 1,000 ways to get paid with every single wager that you make. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 94.13%.
- The Wild symbol in this title comes from the Circular Medallion with a square hole through it. This icon will not appear on all reels; instead, it only shows up on the second and fourth. What this means for your gameplay is that you will have more chances to get wins that you would have missed out on otherwise, but it also means that you will not have specific payouts for wild-only combinations. It is a common approach to wilds in the "all ways" environment, particularly in five by four games, to help keep the value from the wild symbols from being overpowering compared to everything else available in the game.
- There is a Golden image with a decorative, purple background, and it is the Scatter in Eternal Fortune. It is the only symbol in the entire slot that pays no matter where it shows up on the game board. Three of a kind pays out 2 times your entire bet, and that jumps up to 10 times your stake for four of a kind. Get five on the reels at once to pick up 25 times your wager payout. Moreover, this character triggers the Bonus Spins Round.
There are eleven regular paying symbols in this slot that are broken up into five tiers of wins.
- The top paying symbol in Eternal Fortune is the Green Frog with gold coins that pays 300x your coin amount when landing five in a row. You will be awarded 100x and 50 times your stake for collecting four and three such icons respectively.
- Blue Dragon or Golden Turtle images bring 150 times your bet for five of a kind combination. You will get 100x and 50x your wager for four and three of such symbols correspondingly.
- Five Golden Beetle or Blue Crab/coin icons are worth up to 125x your bet for five matching pictograms. Collecting four and three matching pictograms will bring 80x and 20x your bet.
- Playing card suits are the lowest paying characters. Thus, if five Aces or Kings appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 100x. The same number of Queen images is also worth 100x your wager. Also, a five of a kind combination of Jacks, Tens, and Nines will give you 75x. In order to collect 50x, you need to find four Aces and Kings. The payout of 20x is yours for four Queen and Jack icons, whereas four Tens and Nines will bring 10x. The lowest payout is between 10x and 5x your bet for three identical pictograms.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Bonus Spins Round is triggered by landing three or more of the Chinese character Scatter symbol anywhere in view for which you all receive the following:
- Three Scatters – eight bonus spins
- Four Scatters – fifteen bonus spins
- Five Scatters – twenty bonus spins
During this round, landing two Scatters will award five extra bonus spins and each Wild that helps with a win will apply a multiplier of 3x; more than one Wild will be multiplied together. Three scatters during this round will retrigger the feature.
More Games by Aspect Gaming
- Love Story is a five-reel slot with three rows and 243 ways to win. The Love Story logo is wild, it appears only on reels two, three and four and it will substitute for all others to form winning combinations except for the pink flower scatter icon. A Bonus Spin round is triggered by landing three or more of the pink flower Scatter symbols anywhere on reels one, two and three for which you will receive twelve free spins. During this round, all wins are multiplied by 2x unless there are any Wild symbols involved in which case the win amount will be multiplied by 5x – not too shabby!
- Double Happy is a five-reel slot with three rows and thirty fixed paylines. The heart scatter symbol appears only on reels one, three and five but if you can land three anywhere on those reels then the free spins will be yours. There’s ten awarded initially but landing the scatter symbols for a second time will award an extra five. Landing that Scatters combo again will award no spins, but you will benefit from the normal scatter payout of 5x the total stake.
- Fortune Cats is a five-reel slot with four rows and fifty fixed paylines; behind those reels, we can just about make out a hazy blue alleyway strung with wires and lights. The game has Sixth Reel Bonus as well as Bonus Spins level.
If you enjoy this theme, our database has more similar releases. We prepared the small list to get you started.
- Golden Chicken by Spade Gaming offers Bonus Spins, Scatters, Wilds and a non-progressive jackpot of 2,000x your stake. Try to get the reels to land a golden egg on reels 1 and 5 to trigger the bonus game. A new screen will be shown where there are four different colored eggs; gold and pink to the left and blue and white to the right. To the center of the screen, there are twelve cards lying face down and it’s your job to pick a card at a time until you match three. You will receive a payout that corresponds with the onscreen paytable.
- Red Chamber by SA Gaming is a game which has three progressive jackpots built in, a Mini, Minor, and Major. The Mini is likely to sit around 10,000 coins or less, with the Minor climbing to 10x that and the Major to 10x that again on average.
- Night Club by Interplay comes complete with the image of a dancefloor and dazzling lighting display behind the main game. Delve deeper into the features of this slot game and it becomes clear that this is no ordinary club, however, as you get to pick from these women to get bonus awards and there is a side game that takes place in the bedroom where a scantily-clad young lady is looking for favors and rewards. We’ll gloss over the morals of this game and hope that spinners get as lucky as the club customers have clearly been.