Back to the Fruits Slot Machine (Multiplies Wins Up to 27x) Review
Delivered to the libraries of online gaming providers on July 20th, 2019 this is a non-progressive classic slot with a video twist to it. It is browser-based and supports mobile play. The advertised maximum jackpot within one spin reaches 3,000 coins.
The game’s developer and provider is Gamomat. This Germany-based and Malta-licensed content creator has many years of experience, as well as a solid portfolio of classic and video slots in its collection. Targeted at European brands, Gamomat can only be found in certified websites.
Tip: Head to our Game Library to discover more of this studio’s games along with detailed reviews and links to online operators to play at.
Story-wise, this is a very simple release. Meet all the favorite characters - oranges, lemons, cherries, bells and bars. Bright colors and simple animation apply.
There are five reels and three rows to the grid configuration. Depending on the preferred strategy, you may invest from as little as 0.10 cents to 6 credits into each of the five fixed win lines.
- The Wild Diamond does not pay on its own, but it acts as a substitute. This pictogram appears on the second and fourth reels only.
- Lucky 7 is the most valuable symbol on the paytable, and it is worth up to 50x the line stake.
- Win up to 25x for a five-of-a-kind combination of a bell.
- Squeeze up to 7.50x the line stake for both watermelons and grapes.
- Lemons and oranges are worth up to 2.50x.
- Five-of-a-kind combinations of cherries pay up to 2x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The Wild applies random multipliers to all symbols on the rows. The multiplier may reach up to 3x, and these may multiply between themselves if they appear on the grid simultaneously. Up to 27x can be scored within one spin.
Best Casinos to Play Back to the Fruits Slot Machine at:
There are around fifteen online operators in our database that host entertainment by Gamomat. Among them, here are some of the most popular gambling destinations:
- Cozino opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2018. It has licensing from the Malta Gaming Authority and is powered by SkillOnNet. Welcome and ongoing promotions are offered to new clients and registered regulars.
- Frank & Fred was launched a couple of years ago. Its content and services are adapted to five languages, including English and Norwegian. Targeting is at Scandinavia, but other European traffic is accepted.
- Lapalingo was launched in 2018 in accordance with the Maltese regulations. Euros is the only accepted currency, and there are several e-wallets, cards and bank methods to deposit and withdraw with.
- Platin exists since 2012. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of the Isle of Man. English, Spanish, Czech and German are among the language adaptations. Single and monthly withdrawals are unlimited.
- Cherry Casino was founded in 2000. It complies with the rules and regulations of MGA and the jurisdiction of Sweden. Not only games, but also Sportsbook is located here.
More Releases by Gamomat
- Royal Seven XXL Easter Egg is a non-progressive classic game with a 5x4 grid filled with lemons, plums, oranges and other standard icons. Feature-wise, only regular multipliers apply.
- The Land of Heroes is a fantasy release with a story that unfolds in an enchanted forest. This release is complemented with bonus rotations, multipliers and up to 4 extra Wilds per a featured session.
- Crystal Ball is a mix of classic and fantasy genres. This release combines classic action with ten free spins, a mystery bonus pictogram and Wild and scattered payouts.
Several other content creators are paying specific attention to fruit games, and here are some of the trending alternatives:
- Super Joker by Pragmatic Play comes with a mix of fruits and jokers and offers free spins plus a bonus wheel with multipliers.
- Win Sprint by Realistic unfolds action on a 3x3 grid. Collect letters W, I, and N into a word and earn extra cash as a bonus.
- Fruit Supreme: 25 Lines by Playson comes with quality visuals and solid win multipliers that may contribute to a good return of investment.