20 Super Dice Slot Machine (with Bonus Levels) Reviewed
20 Super Dice slot took its place among the other Euro Games Technology games dedicated to dice in October 2017. Euro Games Technology (EGT) was founded in Bulgaria and has primarily focused on producing offline slot terminals for the land-based casino markets. The major defining feature of Euro Games Technology slots catalog is that the studio’s games offer Progressive Jackpot capabilities but do not change excessive House Edges for players to play progressive games. The larger software providers tend to charge extortionate amounts to play any game linked to a Progressive Jackpot.
Concentrating on Flash and HTML5 games for online and mobile of late (but many that have been adapted from land-based casinos) Euro Games Technology gaming content is known for gorgeous graphics and great gameplay.
But the gambling firm is not just known for its video slots; EGT's touch-screen live dealer games and electronic blackjack and bingo terminals are sold to casinos around the world.
Tip: If you wish to know more about this manufacturer, we suggest to visit its official LinkedIn page
20 Super Dice is inspired by dice games and features that cheeky Joker character that has become a regular part of the EGT slot offerings in recent times. The laughing joker is a wild symbol and can award some high payouts, while the scatter with the green Chinese lettering is the symbols to keep looking out for as this awards the highest win in the game. But more on payouts later…
The background to this game is a wooden style wall and the reels are colored indigo blue for an interesting visual effect. Whenever you hit a winning spin the successful symbols spin in flames.
There are 20 fixed pay lines here, while you can alter your bet by clicking on the set amounts along the bottom of the screen. These let you play a stake starting at 20 coins per spin while you can also stake 40, 60, 80 or a maximum of 100 coins if you feel like you are in for some lucky rolls. You can play automatically by clicking the orange auto button or spin individually by selecting the stake buttons.
- The route to the most sizzling wins lies in getting friendly with the Joker but before he greets you with his jingling rainbow colored hat, you will be seeing seven different types of dice engulfed by a ball of flames – the animation is as basic as they come but the prizes on offer will certainly capture your attention. The Joker is certainly the most powerful on the reels of 20 Super Dice due to him being the Wild symbol. He can deliver rewards of up to 50x for five of the kind combination while substituting for all symbols aside from the Scatters and his presence so often sees you grin from ear-to-ear just as he does! You can also get 20 times your wager for finding four of such icons. Lastly, the payout of just 2x is yours for just three Joker images.
- You will also be hoping to see plenty of the dice with a lucky Chinese symbol printed on each side rolling onto the reels as this represents the Scatter symbol. It offers the greatest payouts of all with up to 5x on offer for three, 20x your bet for four and 500x for five of them appearing in any position at the same time. This is the highest payout in the game.
- The next best symbol is the Yellow dice (6) which pays up to 20x your wager for the five matching characters. You can also receive 4x and 2x for landing four or three of such icons on the screen.
- Collecting five Blue (5) and Red (4) Dice you will bring in 10x your bet. In order to scoop 2x or 1x, four or three identical symbols must appear on the reels.
- Moving further along the pay scale, you will find the Pink (2), Turquoise (1) and Green (3) Dice which all pay up to 5 times your stake for finding five matching characters.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
If you fancy turning the heat up a notch, you’ll have every opportunity to do so whenever you land winning combinations worth less than 15x but be warned – it’s not for the faint-hearted! Like in most Euro Games Technology dice-inspired slot machines, there is a potentially lucrative Gamble Feature in this slot game which allows you the chance to double your cash. After any payout from a regular spin, you can select to gamble which means you pick a card color from red and black. This bets on the next card in the pack in the center of the gamble screen. If you guess the right color, you double your cash but the wrong choice means you forfeit your money from the spin that triggered the gamble game. Landing eligible wins see the gamble button flash intermittently underneath your winning amount and it’s up to you whether to make use of it or simply collect your winnings and carry on as normal.
20 Super Dice includes the usual Euro Games Technology Mystery Jackpot Feature that gives you the chance to take home one of four progressive jackpots. These jackpot prizes are displayed at the top of the screen. The jackpot can be triggered randomly at the end of any game and you get to choose cards from a selection of twelve. When you pick three matching cards, you will win the corresponding jackpot amount which could be the hearts, diamonds, clubs or spades jackpot with the spades jackpot holding the largest prize.
Best Casinos to Play 20 Super Dice Slot Machine At
Are you ready to roll the dice? Then head over to four recommended gambling destinations we prepared for you below.
- Vikingheim was opened in 2017. You can use a range of payments methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Euteller and wire transfer. Moreover, the brand is licensed by MGA and the government of Curacao. It supports several currencies.
- NetBet is formerly known as Casino770. It is boasting with gaming licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. You will have access to a vast selection of deposit methods that cover all of the main international providers and a number of regionally specific options when it comes to withdrawals, they are limited to using Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash or direct bank transfer.
- 1xSlots was founded in 2017. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. The brand accepts a range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, and Ethereum. The webpage is available in English.
- 1xBet supports traditional payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. The gambling location was launched in 2011 and works with over ten currencies. It is licensed by Curacao eGaming.
More Games by Euro Games Technology
- Versailles Gold is an intriguing online slot. The Royal Family of Versailles and the Catholic Church are at Loggerheads, and it's your job to unite them and make them sign an agreement by giving it the Royal Seal of approval. You can also win bonus games and features including Wild Royal Seals, Scattered Royal Seal Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, a Jackpot Cards Bonus, and a Double-Your-Money Gamble Feature.
- Burning Hot includes everyone's favorite symbols, a plethora of prizes, and three lucrative bonus games and a chance to win a top prize of up to 60,000 coins.
- Rise of Ra will whisk you away to the burial tombs of the Sun God Ra where you will go in search of Treasure Chests and ancient artifacts which will all fetch a tidy price on the antiquity’s markets. Find and brave the many scarab beetles and you could win up to 200,000 coins. The Scatter unlocks Bonus Spins. During bonus spins, all prizes are tripled, whilst you can also retrigger the bonus. There is the chance to play for four jackpots when you the Jackpot Card Bonus is randomly awarded.
If you like similar games, then check the list we prepared for your attention below.
- Snake Eyes by Zeus Play features the maximum 27 paylines available and a couple of nifty additional features that can significantly boost your winnings. There are one or two additional features that do at least serve to make the game a tad more interesting. The first is the influence that wild symbols have over the payout table, which is significant because every three-of-a-kind combination that is made with the help of a wild symbol pays out substantially more.
- Spin Party by Play'n GO offers lots of bonuses including Wild Dancers, Expanding Wild symbols, big win producing Sticky Wilds and re-triggerable free spins than can award prizes up to 250,000 coins.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.