Versailles Gold by Euro Games Technology

'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.'Versailles Gold' by 'Euro Games Technology'. Click the image to enlarge.
Software Provider
Developed by
Also Provided by
Live Dealer
No
Progressive
Yes
Key Rating
4.10
Popularity
4.91
Software
4.07
House Edge
3.39
Uniqueness
4.57
Prevalence
3.56
Max Win
Jackpot
House Advantage
3.91%
Min bet
s0
Max bet
s0
Main Category
Slots
Subcategory
Video Slots
Common Name
Video Slots
Branded Name
Versailles Gold
Best Casinos And Bonuses To play Versailles Gold by Euro Games Technology
Show Filters 
Hide Filters 
Searching for the best Casinos
0%
Searching for the best Bonuses
0%
 
Demo game

Note


This game must be loaded in a new window due to your browser's security policy. The game make take a few seconds to load, please do not be discouraged by a black screen. Patience is key!


Click here to open the game now.
 
Review

Versailles Gold Video Slot Review


Versailles Gold video slot was developed by Euro Games Technology (EGT), a well-known software provider in the industry. The slot recreates the elegant atmosphere of the Palace of Versailles with the portraits of the King, the Queen, and the Monsignor as payable symbols, and the emblem of the Sun King as the Wild Symbol of this game. Versailles Gold slot free play mode as well as play for real money mode is now available in several casinos that utilize EGT software, including Jetbull Casino and Quasar Gaming. House advantage for this slots is 3.91%, which leaves 96.09% as RTP or return to player.

 Read more
Specific parameters
Slot Type:
Paylines:
Advertised Jackpot:
Other Theme:
Reels:
Symbols Rows:
Reel Configuration:
Bonus Games:
Gamble Feature:
Free Spins:
Free Spins Max Multiplier:
Payable Symbols:
Wild Symbol:
Wild Max Multiplier:
Scatter Symbol:
Multiplier:
Other Feature:
Other Feature Details:
Autoplay:
Maximum Autoplay Spins:
Min Coin Size:
Max Coin Size:
Min Coins per Line:
Max Coins per Line:
 Similar games

Bonus Offers and Free Spins


Several casinos offer welcome bonuses that can be wagered playing Versailles Gold slot online or on the mobile device. These include 100% welcome bonuses in Quasar Gaming, Kingplayer Casino, and Lightbet Casino, All of the casinos mentioned above offer free spins on Versaille Gold in demo play mode.


Game Features


Video slots are very easy to play even for the first time players. To start playing Versailles Gold,

1. Select up to 10 paylines by clicking on the corresponding line number

2. Select the number of coins per line, up to 20

3. Place bets.

4. Use Gamble feature to multiply any win less than 350.


You may use the Autoplay feature if you don't feel like clicking the Start button every time. You win when you hit at least 3 of a kind of these paying symbols: 10, J, Q, A. For the portraits or the chariot, two of a kind is a winning combination. The Sun King symbol substitutes for any paying symbol, and three of these trigger 12 free spins with a special expanding symbol. that is randomly selected at the beginning of free spins. The expanding symbol covers 3 positions on its reel and pays in any position.


Versailles Gold is a progressive slot, so the highest win is the Jackpot. You can win big at the Jackpot Cards Bonus round by collecting 3 matching card suit symbols.


KeyToCasino Recommends


Versailles Gold is the perfect slot for the beginner players as it does not have any complicated rules or features. For those of you who liked this slot and would like to find similar games, we can recommend Olympus Glory and Grace of Cleopatra by EGT or Kings Treasure by Novomatic. All these slots are also progressive, which means you can win big if you hit the Jackpot.