FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is a service that allows you to pay for a casino deposit by extending a line of credit. You can then pay the invoice within 20 days or later with a small service fee applied.
It is operated by the Vienna-based financial company that complies with all the certifications, has all the safety protocols in place, and regularly passes audits.
While this system works like a credit card, its credit is limited and you won’t be able to claim more until you pay for the previous invoice. It means that you won’t spend more than you planned. Another benefit of Paylevo is that allows you to keep sensitive information about the credit card and your bank account safe.
No, this payment method works only for deposits. For cashouts, the casino will probably suggest you use bank transfers or credit cards.
- Register an account with a casino that accepts Paylevo.
- Head to the cashier and specify the amount you’d like to deposit (under 3,000 SEK).
- Select Paylevo and submit your phone number and copy of the ID.
- Wait for the platform to approve you with a line of credit.
- If approved, Paylevo adds the funds instantaneously.