Viking Glory Slot Machine (with 5 Jackpot) Review
Released on August 28th, 2019 this is a progressive video slot. It has low-to medium volatility and a regular return to player percentage. The numbers reach 95.97%.
The slot’s developer and provider is Pariplay. This is a major content creator with a diverse portfolio of classic and video, as well as progressive video slots. Year 2019 was quite a fruitful one for the company, with several lucrative partnerships signed, as well as new licenses obtained.
Note: Just a few months prior to this release, the studio received a license from the jurisdiction of Romania, thus entering a new market, its official press release informs.
Into Cold Seas
This story has a rather standard, but an extremely popular theme. Hop on the wooden ship along with a team of mighty Vikings and sail the reeled waves in search of adventures and wins. The paytable is home to shields, helmets, horns, and card icons from Ace to nine. The creative team delivers vivid animation, engaging sound and music effects, along with epic action.
This story unfolds on five reels, three rows and thirty fixed win lines. The cost of the spin is determined by the number of coins, which varies between 20 to 200 per line. Their denominations are anywhere between 0.01 to 0.20 cents. Thus, you may invest from as little as 0.20 cents to 40 credits into a rotation.
- Special jackpot Scatters do not pay on their own but unlock features.
- The Boat is the regular feature that will deliver you to free spins.
- Wilds and Power Pay symbols acts as win boosters, but do not pay on their own.
- Collect up to 200x the line stake for a five-of-a-kind combination of a blonde Viking.
- Ravens are worth up to 150x, and up to 100x is bestowed for helmets.
- The value of the horn reaches 60x the line stake.
- Card icons are worth between 40x to 16x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This release comes with five types of free spins. These are unlocked with anywhere between five to nine special Scatters, and depending on the amount of the special symbols, you will be able to pick up a massive cash win.
Another Scatter is responsible for delivering you to a set of five free spins. There are three variations of this bonus round:
- Viking Shield Wall variation offers the opportunity to collect bows and arrows, which lead to 45 chances to shoot goals and pick up extra cash wins.
- Viking Trade stars an increasing multiplier, that may climb up to 45x the win.
- Viking Wild Strike hosts Striking Wilds that lead to Wild Reels.
But while Scattered combinations are tricky to collect, at any time during the main game, one of the four Power Play symbols may launch a random feature. The list includes re-spins, extra credits, multipliers and Wild reels.
Best Casinos to Play Viking Glory Slot Machine at:
Pariplay’s content is available via several online operators across our database, and many of these accept international traffic. Look at the details below:
- Trada opened the doors to is virtual lobby in 2011. It has licensing from the jurisdiction of Isle of Man. Pariplay neighbors with many major content creators, including Microgaming. Bonuses are available for newbies.
- Wintigo was launched a few years ago, and it provides licensed services. Its content is adapted to a variety of languages, and financial transactions are accepted in more than five currencies. Cash-outs are fast.
- Llama Gaming Online has more than five years of experience, and its registered clients can explore not only hundreds of releases, but also a poker room and a Sportsbook with in-play and pre-match bets.
- Spilleren complies with the rules and regulations of the jurisdiction of Curacao and the Malta Gaming Authority and has browser-based play from both desktop and mobile devices.
- Chit Chat Bingo belongs to a major 888 Holdings and has licensing from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. UK is the targeted country, and English is the only language available.
More Releases by Pariplay
- Wild Cherry is a hip and stylish fruit release packed with features. Among such are cluster wins, bonus rotations, Wild and Scattered benefits and lots of other highlights.
- Zombies Gone Wild is a long-awaited title with free spins, as well as massive icons from 1x2 to 1x4 the original size. There are also several progressive jackpots applied, as well as random features.
- Honey Money is an arcade with a sweet layout, a progressive multiplier meter, simple rules and many other highlights. Click the link to a more detailed review with links to play.
If you are into exploring the Scandinavian mythology, we’ve got you covered! More than 100 games from major and niche content creators have delivered their releases to our database, and here are some of the most popular options:
- Vikings by Net Entertainment is the reeled adaptation of the famous TV series. The story comes with at least three unique features, the entire cast of favorite characters, and cinematic rendering.
- Vikings Go to Hell by Yggdrasil Gaming delivers the studio’s unique and quality approach to designing reeled stories. Explore a set of bonus rotations, a variety of Wild and Scattered benefits, and a pick-and-click session.
- Viking Runecraft by Play’n GO unfolds action on a major grid that comes with cluster wins, special patterns to fill, level-based play and several features to choose from.