Space Spins Slot Machine: Discover 3 Types of Great Wild Transformations
Released on April 24th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It comes with a theoretical return to player equal to 95%, and medium volatility. This release can be instantly launched on a variety of desktop and portable devices.
Its provider is Microgaming, but the developer is Electric Elephant Games. This studio is relatively new to the software producing horizon, plus it is going through re-branding phase. After four years of existence it decided to switch its name. With this also came new contracts, as well as the expansion of the portfolio.
Tip: If this is the first time you have heard about Electric Elephant Games, check the rest of the studio’s content in its official online portfolio.
Off to Explore Space
This is a layout drawn in a cartoonish style. A virtual space adventure delivers astronauts, aliens, space ships, sun, stars and different planets, as well as card icons from Ace to jack. All this is complemented with standard animation and some quality sound and music effects. Overall, we believe that this title does use all the benefits of modern technology and creates a believable experience.
The grid consists of five reels, five rows and forty fixed win lines. Depending on your wagering preferences, you can invest anywhere between 0.20 cents to 100 credits per a spin. Plus, there are convenient controls including Max Bet, Automatic and Turbo rotations.
In terms of the amount that you should wager, this is a non-progressive slot, so it won’t accumulate a certain percentage of your bet to maybe give you more as you hit the jackpot. It also is still a game of chance that has a rather mediocre return to player percentage, but all this may be compensated with a diversity of features.
Here are potential payouts for the lowest bid:
- The Wild pays up to 1.50x the line bet, plus it acts as a substitute and has several adaptations in both basic and bonus spins. We’ll talk about these more in the section below.
- The Scatter should be expected only on the first, third and fifth reels, and from these positions it triggers the feature.
- The Astronaut is the most valuable regular character in this space odyssey, and it delivers up to 1x the bet.
- Collect as much as 0.50x for a five-of-a-kind combination of a Blue E.T., and up to 0.40x for the same number of Green ones.
- The value of both Saturn and the spaceship reaches 0.30x.
- Anywhere between 0.25x to 0.20x is assigned for card icons from Ace to Jack.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
So, let’s have a Wild talk, shall we?
The Wild card lands only on the second, third and fourth reels, and depending on which variation it takes, it can then stretch to the first and fifth reels, as well. Thus, if you land a Rocket Wild, it expands vertically from bottom to top, covering a significant area of the grid. A star-shaped Wild stretches horizontally from left to right onto up to four positions. Finally, there is a sun-shaped Wild that spreads in to all adjacent symbols.
Eight free spins are unlocked by a Scattered combination. During these special rolls, the Wild becomes Sticky.
Best Casinos to Play Space Spins Slot Machine At:
While we are still adding more locations to our database that deliver content by Electric Elephant, you can adjust the search filters to show you the platforms that work with Microgaming. Since this is the official provider, the Space Spins slot will be show under its name.
Among options that you can also adjust in your search field is the preferred licensing and currency, language and bonuses, as well as neighboring software developing studios and many other factors that will make your gaming experience truly customized.
More Releases by Electric Elephant
- Volsunga is an engaging Scandinavian adventure based on a heroic saga. You will come across three charismatic characters, see them apply their powers to the reels, trigger free spins, and transform into more valuable icons.
- Fruits Go Wild is a 3D-rendered classic slot with lots of unusual modifications to the traditional interface. Thus, there is a special Board Frame that, once filled, may deliver significant bet multipliers.
The space theme is extremely popular among software developers. So, we’ve picked out several other games with this topic being the main motive, and also some solid bonuses contributing to it:
- Space Arcade by Nolimit City is an unusual and pleasantly minimalistic variation of what a space slot can be. It delivers a 3x3 grid with special Winged Wilds and re-spins.
- Space Invaders by Playtech was clearly inspired by the dawn of computer gaming, and it has pixelated visuals, as well as some vintage characters and a set of useful features that can increase the wins.
Outer Space Invaders by PearFiction studios is quite the opposite of the previously mentioned games, as it is a story-based release with a plot and bonuses triggered by these plot twists. Follow a cute couple to fight aliens and see what benefits may come with this journey.