The South Park Reel Chaos slot is a remake of the beloved TV series South Park, which has been on the air since 1997! The game has plenty of win-increasing features in the base game, the Bonus Round, Free Spins and a maximum win of 650,000 coins. Continue reading to find out about even more benefits from this slot.
The South Park Reel Chaos video slot and its mobile version were developed and provided by NetEnt in 2014, just a year after the first version, South Park, rocketed up the scale of fan popularity. The sequel is just as popular, scoring a firm 5 out of 5 in the rating of online gamers’ preferences both in the USA and in European countries, such as the Netherlands.
Getting Down to Serious Business
If the first version of the game is all focused on remaking the show, with the Reel Chaos slot, NetEnt raised the pressure a few more notches. The Symbols feature your favorite heroes, including Kenny, Stan, Cartman and Kyle, who are now dressed up for some serious business. Childhood is over! Well, almost over, judging by the hilarious intro of this game. However, when Mom doesn’t look, it’s high time to fight the enemies – represented by the new Symbol Professor Chaos, and his followers, including Evil Minions and General Disarray.
In order to keep this bizarre company together, NetEnt substituted the enemies for regular Poker cards – Ace, King, Queen, Joker and Ten.
The Symbols and Features are cartoonish and animated, and the serious superhero music will also keep you in suspense. Well, at least as much suspense as possible when the dressed-up kids fight off the hysterical monsters.
Tips to Play South Park Reel Chaos Slot Machine
Here are a few tips if you want to win the South Park Reel Chaos 650,000-coin big win:
- This is a 5x3, 25 fixed betline machine. Adjust your stake by selecting the coin value from 0.01 to 0.50 and bet levels from 1 to 10.
- The Max Bet and Autoplay buttons are available to make playing the game even faster and easier.
- Professor Chaos is the Symbol that crowns the paytable, earning 1,000 coins with a five-of-a-kind combination. Cartman is a bit less lucrative, and is worth 500 coins for the same combination. You can expect the smallest win from Poker Cards, Ten in particular. 5-of-a-kind will only result in a win of 40 coins.
- The Wild Symbol is very recognizable, because it has the word WILD on it. This Symbol can fall anywhere on any Reel, resulting in the highest paid combinations. The only Symbol it cannot substitute for is the Bonus one.
- The Bonus Symbol has the word BONUS on it, and lands only on Reels 1, 3 and 5, activating the Mintberry Crunch Epic Bonus Spins.
South Park Reel Chaos Slot: Some Surprises in the Base Game
There are 4 additional Features in the base game. All of them are triggered randomly:
- Stan’s Multiplying Re-Spin. This is for all of you who can’t stand no-win spins. Sometimes, Stan gets sick of it too! He then walks out, fixes the reels and rewards you with South Park Reel Chaos Free Spins until you end up with a winning combination. There are no Bonus Symbols present during this Feature, but the Wild Symbol is available. Moreover, with every luckless re-spin, a multiplier is added, progressing up to x10. When the payout is scored, the game returns to the regular spins.
- Kyle’s Overlay Wilds. It’s not too irritating to find oneself in the middle of the kids’ battle when the battle earns such great bonuses. Watch for Kyle storming into the gamefield, chasing Minions and shooting them with laser beams. When he does, those beams will hit the Reels, resulting in 3 to 5 Overlay Wild Symbols.
- Cartman’s Stacked Wild. From time to time, General Disarray may appear at the top of your Reels, which will frustrate Cartman to the point where he will be climbing the reels up or sliding down, creating ladders of Stacked Wilds beneath him. The chase continues until that obnoxious General is caught. By that time, you may end up with a gamefield full of Wilds!
- Kenny’s Multiplier. Professor Chaos may demand a duel with Kenny, and while these two fight, a wheel of Multipliers spins over the Reels, rewarding you with anywhere from x3 to x5 Multipliers, which are applied to the current spin.
South Park Reel Chaos Bonus Game
On top of all the Features in the base game, there are also the Mintberry Crunch Epic Bonus Spins! This South Park Reel Chaos bonus, as mentioned above, is activated with three Bonus Symbols and can lead to a big victory bonus – a coin win of x5 the bet!
The idea is to fight 4 types of enemies at 4 levels of complexity. Both you and the enemy have health meters. Yours has 6 points and x1 Multiplier. The health meter of enemies is:
- Two point for Evil Minions.
- Four points for General Disarray.
- Five points for Professor Chaos.
- Six points for Anime Professor Chaos.
The reels will start spinning, and whenever the winning combination happens, your enemy loses a point. When you defeat the enemy, you go up to a level higher, and 1 point of both your health and Multiplier are added to your ammunition. The biggest Multiplier you can get in this Bonus Game is x6. Collect your coin reward if you’re lucky enough to defeat all the Monsters!
Best Casinos to Play the Slot Online
Play the game for fun with no deposit, or choose reputable casinos to bet real money and chase that 650,000-coin win at:
- Unibet Casino
- Mr. Green Casino
- Betsson Casino
- Royal Panda Casino
These and plenty of other casinos have mobile versions, fast payouts, excellent supervision and many other features.
When writing this South Park Reel Chaos slot review, KeyToCasino tested all the Features and Bonuses. We especially enjoyed Stan’s Multiplying Re-Spins, which is a good way to profit on no-win spins, as well as the Mintberry Crunch Epic Spins. The slot’s RTP is 96.8% and it has medium volatility. For any fan of ironic slots, there’s also GhostBusters by IGT. It has 12 Payable Symbols, Sticky and Wandering Wilds, and a x5 Multiplier.