Mighty Trio Slot Machine: Which Hero Will Save The Day?
Released in 2017, Mighty Trio is a non-progressive video slot powered by Skywind. Founded in 2012 in Minsk, the company is an established entertainment solutions provider specializing in iGaming software, white label products, complete support, management, and infrastructure systems. Skywind Tech is a branch focused on creating casual, social and slot cross-platform games distributed to a host of operators and markets worldwide.
Skywind has more than a hundred and fifty unique releases and innovative apps for desktop, iOS, Android and social channels. The team utilizes HTML5 and Flash technology to develop a visually pleasing design and artwork, as well as functional, engaging gameplay for a wide variety of players. The studio’s signature content is a multi-line, vibrant game with a gambler's favorite theme, mystery features, large quantities of free rounds, fixed and progressive jackpots!
Who’s Your Favorite Hero?
Mighty Trio truly showcases the studio’s knack for designing crisp, smooth, and engaging slot machines. Apart from its action soundtrack and original superhero story, what makes the Mighty Trio video slot stand out is its lucrative features.
There is a powerful villain who is trying to destroy the world as we know it and it will take three superheroes to keep us safe. Visually, this game looks like a comic book. It includes colorful icons, dark reels and a city skyline in the background.
Symbols including the green superhero, purple superhero, red superhero, bracelet, necklace, and ring completely convey the overall cartoon superheroes theme. Additional symbols include an ace, king, queen, jack and ten.
The simple design of Mighty Trio makes this pokie really easy to play and a suitable choice if you are just starting out. The game matrix consists of five reels and three rows. There are fifty paylines. Before you begin spinning away, you will only need to tweak one bet control that determines the size of your coins. The coin values start at 0.01 credits per coin and they go up to 50 credits, which gives this slot a minimum stake of 0.50 credits and a very high max bet of 2,500 credits. If you have a taste for slot machines with high betting limits, you will want to check out this game. The TURBO and AUTO functions activate respective modes. The Return to a Player ratio (RTP) is 96%
Mighty Trio also features five special symbols that are there to help you bank more prizes.
- The first of these is the regular Wild symbol, which appears mostly during the base game. This symbol can substitute for all other symbols (but not the Scatter) to get you a winning combination.
- The second symbol worth noting is your Bonus Spins Scatter, which can appear only on reels two, three, and four to activate the Bonus Spins game and unlock three other Wild symbols. We will talk about those other Wilds a bit later.
You will see the following images while playing Mighty Trio.
- The top paying symbol in this game is the Green Superhero, who wins you 900 coins when landing five in a row. You will be awarded 200 and 25 coins for collecting four and three such icons respectively.
- The Purple Superhero is the second-best paying character, which brings 800 coins for five of the kind combination. You will get 150 and 20 coins for four and three of such symbols correspondingly.
- Five Red Superheros are worth up to 750 coins for five matching pictograms. Collecting four and three such pictograms will bring 125 and 20 credits.
- If five Green Bracelets appear on the reels, your bankroll will be increased by 600 credits. In order to collect 80 and 25 coins, you need to find four and three identical icons.
- The Crystal Pendant will award you the maximum of 500 coins for five identical pictograms. A quartet of matching images will bring you 90 whereas a trio - only 12 credits.
- The Fiery Ring sign offers up to 400 coins. Finding four or three such characters will let you pocket 80 and 12 coins respectively.
- The Ace and King are worth up to 200 coins for five matching images. If you manage to get fewer matching symbols, you will get 60 and 10 coins.
- Queen, Jack, and Ten playing cards can give up to 150 credits for the maximum number of symbols. Pocketing 50 and 7 coins can be done with four and three of a kind icons on the reels.
Be the Hero You Are
To unlock to the Bonus Spins Game, you need to get three Scatter symbols on your screen, no matter their position. The slot will then let you choose between three types of bonuses, all of which will be played with a special wild symbol.
- The first bonus (Green Superhero) gives you five free spins, during which you will get to enjoy Wilds that stick on the screen after they land to help you trigger payouts during the next spins.
- The second bonus (Red Superhero) gives you fifteen free spins but they are played with Stacked Wild symbols instead.
- And the final bonus (Purple Superhero) gives you ten free spins, which will be played with Wild symbols that expand to cover a whole reel.
Any of the free spin games can also be retriggered by getting three or more scatter symbols.
Best Casinos to Play Mighty Trio Slot Machine At
Are you ready to test this game? Then, head over to four trusted gambling destinations we listed for you below.
- Red Star has been providing players in Eastern Europe with a great experience since 2005. You will find a brilliant selection of new and popular slots, table and card games, and exciting live dealer experiences. It also offers you the option to play poker, bet on a wide range of sports, and enjoy everything it has to offer on mobile, tablet, and desktop. It earned a license in Curacao.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
- LuckyCasino is a vibrant new online platform that was launched just before the summer of 2016. Even though the casino holds three licenses from Malta, the UK, and Curacao, it has a number of country limitations, including the UK. The platform packs over 1,100 games from a solid range of software studios. The brand accepts Paysafe, Visa, and MasterCard cards, but also Neteller, Skrill, and Trustly.
- Dafabet is one of the leading online casinos in the Asian market and it is now open to players from all four corners of the world. It was established in 2004. The website is fully authorized to host gambling games according to the laws of the Philippine government and is listed under the name of its parent company, Asian BGE. Naturally, this casino website offers a decent range of payment options with available currencies that cater to its Asian player base. In fact, customers can use currencies such as US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Malaysian Ringgits, and many more.
More Games by Skywind
- Explosion lets you travel to an exotic island where you can find an active volcano. It comes with five reels and no standard paylines. The game features collapsing reels which means that after every winning combo the symbols are replaced with new ones. There is a linked wins system too which is a type of winning symbol connection. Simply create combinations of matching symbols with the help of special connectors to get a cash prize. You can get even higher wins with Volcano Free Falls and Wild respin.
- Legendary Dragons comes with nifty animations, loads of paylines, and free spins where you get to select your favorite mode. Bonus spins are the only special feature in this game. Luckily, they come with plenty of choices. Whatever you want with your bonus spins is here to be had, if you first land the three bonus symbols. There are five possible choices which all come with a differing number of spins. Possible extras include the dragon symbols working as wilds, some of the dragons being wilds with extra spins, sticky wilds, or expanding wilds symbols
- Heart 2 Heart seems to have some Chinese influences as well. The obvious downside of this game is that there are no special features. This is a bit strange, given that even nostalgic slots tend to at least dish out free spins. This time around all you have are the wilds and the scatters, which both payout quite decent sums.
If you like this superhero-themed pokie, then check out and play other blockbuster-based games:
- The Dark Knight by Microgaming is a blockbuster progressive jackpot slot. Look out for Batman and The Joker who give out random rewards such as cash, wilds and wild reels. There's also a great Free Spins feature where Batman & The Joker can increase free spins and/or the multiplier to boost your winnings.
- Super Lady Luck by iSoftBet comes with five reels and 243 ways to win. There are 2 progressive jackpots to be won – the bigger from getting 5 wilds on a payline at max bet. The Black Cat progressive jackpot can be won from the Black Cat Wheel Bonus feature where you can spin the wheel to win. There’s a Respin feature where the heroine uses her magic earrings to give you a free re-spin. There’s also a Ring feature where you can get up to 30 free spins as well as symbols from reels 1 to 3 changing into the same one.
- Tomb Raider by Microgaming is based on the highly successful video game franchise by Eidos Entertainment. The treasure-hunting adventurer, Lara Croft, is the star of this modern video pokie, which offers great payouts, free spins, a bonus game, and an overall great experience.