King of Slots by NetEnt offers regular and special symbols, free spins, a rare Sticky Win feature, additional mutipliers of calculation of winnings and more functions, which we examine in our King of Slots review.
King of Slots by NetEnt is a 5x3 video slot with twenty-five active paylines. It was released in November of 2015 and immediately became popular with players all over the world. Net Entertainment, the game's developer and provider, is a well-known manufacturer of online casino games. It produces slots that are very attractive for players due to their realistic designs and frequent winnings.
The King of Slots slot features a popular fruit theme, but in this edition, it is even more luxurious. Fruits like watermelons, lemons and cherries are drawn as gems. The regular set of poker card Ace to Ten completes the symbol selection.
King of Slots: Tips for Playing
- Regular symbols in the King of Slots slot pay out when they form a continuous chain of several identical elements. They have to begin with the first reel on the left, and only the highest combo is considered to be the winning one.
- The calculation of payments occurs by multiplying the line bet and the resulting combination coefficient (this can be from x5 to x1000).
- The highest paid symbol in the King of Slots slot is the crown, which is worth 1,000 coins for its highest combination.
- Wild is the shiny blue sapphire. It is Wild for everything but Scatter.
- Scatter is represented by gorgeous pink diamonds. Not only does this result in a win, but it also triggers the game’s free spins. Get from ten to thirty of them by collecting anywhere from five to fifteen Scatters. All wins are tripled during the free spins.
King of Slots Unique Sticky Wins
Now, you were not mistaken when you read that there can be up to fifteen Scatters. There can also be an impressive number of Wild symbols. Getting a very desirable quantity of high-paying symbols and hitting the advertised 750,000-coin Jackpot is possible with the King of Slots game’s Sticky Wins:
- Sticky Wins are activated with three or more scatters.
- When the feature is activated, all winning symbols remain glued to their places, while the reels re-spin.
- Should you land even more winning symbols with the next re-spin, they also stick, and the reels continue rotating. The Sticky Win feature ends once no new winning combinations are formed.
King of Slots Quick Tips
- The King of Slots game begins by pressing the round button on the center panel. This can also be used to stop the reels whenever you want.
- To select a bet, you need to specify the number and denomination of coins that you wish to bet per line.
- In addition, the autoplay mode with up to 1,000 spins is available.
- The theoretical return on the King of Slots video slot is 97%, which is a rather high indicator for slot machines.
Best Casinos to Play King of Slots
Check out the VideoSlots Casino, Vera&John Casino, NextCasino, Jetbull Casino, Gday Casino and up to 100 other casinos listed at KeyToCasino to play King of Slots either for fun or for real money.
KeyToCasino's Final Word
Before writing the King of Slots review, we tested its functions and came to the conclusion that this is a great modernization of the classic Las Vegas fruit slot. Getting up to 30 free spins and a whole bunch of Wilds on the reels is also rather exciting. Plus, there is a handy mobile version of the slot, and the game has medium volatility.
For those who like gems and laconic but effective features, we recommend King Colossus by Quickspin, with its well-known mega symbols, as well as Crown Gems by Williams Interactive with an advertised jackpot of 250,000 coins.