Kailash Mystery Slot Machine Information
This is a non-progressive video slot introduced to the online gaming community in May of 2016. Its manufacturer and provider is Booongo. Our regular readers might’ve seen plenty of this studio’s reviews in our database and might’ve also read the team’s exclusive interview with our portal.
Guilty as charged – we really like the games that this company produces. We believe that good team work can be seen in very standard genres, such as fruit and crystal slots, and this studio manages to diversify even such type of predictable content. Just take a look at any of its classic reeled machines, and you’ll see what we mean!
Tip: If this is the first time you come across the title of this company, head to its official portfolio to test its demo games, including the reviewed one.
Lanterns and Dragons
When we mentioned standard themes and genres, it was due to the fact that there is nothing new and revolutionary in terms of story on the reels of the reviewed release. It uses traditional Chinese history and colors, delivers all the predictable symbols, such as lotus flowers, dragons, red decorations, and coins, and yet – the game attracts and engages. And this is all due to tiny but important things, such as a new approach to animation, original soundtrack, as well as a set of bonuses that we discuss below.
The grid is typical to many of Booongo’s slots, and has five reels and three rows. There are sixteen fixed win lines to bet on, and a minimum line wager starts at 0.01 cent. Thus, low rollers can invest as little as 0.16 cents per a rotation. Up to 80 credits can be paid for one roll if you are a high roller.
The grid itself deserves a separate mentioning. Squeezed into a circle that resembles an ancient coin, it is shaped as 24642 reel construction, and payouts on it are counted both ways as long as they start from the outmost reels.
- The scattered lantern bestows wins up to 1.60x the line stake, and it also shines light on the game’s feature.
- The Wild dragon only acts as a substitute, and does not pay on its own.
- Collect a blossoming line of lotus flowers to win up to 2.50x the line stake for a maximum set of matching characters.
- Win as much as 1.50x for a set of red decorations.
- Rewards for coins reach 1.25x, and cats deliver up to 1x.
- Royals from Ace to Jack are worth anywhere between 0.50x to 0.25x, which makes them the lowest-paid symbols.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Whenever a winning combination of three to five Scatters is collected from eight to twenty-eight free spins are launched. Once this session is unlocked, a grid starts spinning clockwise to increase the chances of catching more winning combinations. At the same time, Wilds start to expand on this Asian wheel of fortune, occupying reels from three through five.
Best Casinos to Play Kailash Mystery Slot Machine At:
This ancient Chinese mystery is available in a number of online operators, up to twenty in total, according to our database. Here is a brief overview of some of the most popular options:
- Columbus Casino was launched in 2017. Those of you wondering what licensors regulate it – there are simultaneously two, which are the jurisdiction of Curacao and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Split Aces exist since 2018 and has a permit from the jurisdiction of Curacao. There are ten languages to choose from, and five regular currencies topped with Bitcoin to place wagers in.
- Mr. Bit is one of those rare Bitcoin-focused online operators that has not only a Curacao, but also an MGA permit. In addition to BTC, the platform accepts financial transactions in lots of other types of digital cash.
- Cresus has more than five years of experience and a multi-software lobby. Among its content suppliers are studios like Relax Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, iSoftBet, BetSoft, and many others.
- Alf is one of the relatively new gambling destinations launched in 2018. It is famous for a diversity of languages, currencies and payment methods. Those who prefer digital cash can also bet in Bitcoins.
More Releases by Booongo:
- Fruiterra is a fun classic fruit slot with a lucrative twist called a Bonus Circle. Every spin, if it is a winning one, may be multiplied up to x5 or complemented with a re-spin or two.
- Thunder Zeus is a Greek-themed slot with an unusual layout of two grids in one, which may come into a 8x3 layout for free spins. other unusual features apply.
- Secret of Nefertiti is an Egypt-themed release with a set of bonus rotations as well as a level-based pick and click round with solid cash rewards for correct choices.
Ready for some more Asian experience? Here are several other games of the same genre, but from different software developers:
- Eastern Goddesses by Red Rake Gaming delivers three rulers of forces of nature to the grid. These ladies add extra powers to three types of free spins.
- The Legend of Shangri-La by Net Entertainment is boosting with bonuses, among which are Cluster Pays, several types of free spins, Wild transformations and lots of other possibilities.
Prosperity Palace by Play’n GO explores Chinese culture in general, and combines this cultural journey with free spins and Wild payouts.