Jingle Bells Slot Machine: Learn Why Everyone Is Talking About This Game
Jingle Bells is a non-progressive video slot released in 2017 and developed by Tom Horn Gaming. The company is an omni-channel software developer of games, founded in 2008 and headquartered in Valletta, Malta. Its gaming content is available on mobile, desktop and terminals. The portfolio comes in a variety of themes such as pirate, Chinese, fruits and wild animals amongst others.
Tom Horn Gaming offers both slots and table games like roulette, baccarat and 3-card poker as well as Keno, scratch cards and bingo games. The games are available in 12 languages and all the most popular currencies. The International Gaming Awards for 2018 have nominated Tom Horn Gaming as finalists in the categories of iGaming Software Supplier and Slot Provider.
Everything you will see upon the network of icons is dedicated to the marvelous world of fruit, save for the jingle bells themselves. All the healthy foods may look appetizing, but gift very little in terms of financial gain. As you are undoubtedly able to see, this slot machine isn’t very forthcoming with paying you big wads of credits. As the game is all about the bells, and the paytable making a point of highlighting that, let’s see exactly what the jingle bells could do for your bank balance.
The game comes with three reels and three rows. You will also have twenty-seven fixed paylines. Jingle Bells does not really ask for much in the form of money, with a small range of 0.10 to 25 coins is by no means a steep betting range. The stake can be set by using the plus or minus buttons on either side of the bet display, with the rest of the features found on the right-hand side. You will find the Max Bet, Auto play, Payout, and Spin widgets here. The Max Bet does as it says and will take you straight in at the deep end, gambling the most, whereas the Auto play will roll the 3-reels for you, saving you from having to use your hands to play. It’s a lot less tactile experience, and so if you are very hands-on with games, it will not be for you. The Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 96%.
- Jester, a striped lad with bells on the ends of his pointed hat acts as Wild. This icon will help you to complete any winning line in the Jingle Bells slot. The Jester represents any symbol but the Bells. Here the sweet sound of the jingle bells promises huge winnings! This amazing sound comes from the jester’s cap! Find him and he will entertain you and give you the treasures! He will bring you the top jackpot of 50 times your bet.
- Bells initiate the Bonus feature.
Tom Horn Gaming designed the following characters for Jingle Bells.
- A Watermelon will get 10 times your bet for three such icons.
- A Grape image offers 8x for three of a kind combination.
- Three Plums are worth 6 times your wager.
- An Orange brings in 5 times your stake.
- Three of a kind combination of Lemon characters offers just 4x.
- The lowest paying pictogram is Cherries. It lets you pocket only 3 times your wager for three matching characters.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
You will need three of these bonus symbols for the mini level to begin. When it does, you will be shown two lots of bells, both identical in appearance. Despite looking the same, they do very different things, and so your choice will result in two possible outcomes: a surprise large pile of money or a random win of Bonus spins. You will not know what you’re picking until the prize is revealed.
Best Casinos to Play Jingle Bells Slot Machine At
Are you looking forward to testing this game? Head over to four recommended gambling locations we listed for your attention below.
- Parasino opened its virtual door in 2012. It holds a gaming license issued by the government of Curacao. It provides a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Paysafe, and bank transfer.
- 90Dakika lists several currencies you can deposit and withdraw your funds. It is licensed in Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, and Bank Transfer.
- FortuneJack is a Bitcoin gambling site, which was founded in 2014. You can gamble with cryptocurrencies here. Licensed by the government of Saint Kitts and Nevis, the brand’s online page is available in two languages.
- GoWild has been in operation since 2008. The brand is fully licensed under the laws and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority. There are plenty of payment options for deposits, including Credit/Debit cards, E-Wallets, Instant Banking, and pre-paid vouchers.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Frozen Queen is a four-reel, the 81-ways-to-win pokie depicting an icy castle, the mountains, and polar bears. These are Bonus Spins where the mysterious Frozen Queen appears as an Expanding Wild.
- Red Lights offers Sticky Expanding Wilds, Bonus Spins, a Strip Gamble Feature, and a mystery win far too attractive to pass up.
- Thrones Of Persia features Wild, a Scatter that pays Scatter Wins multiplying your Total Wager. There is a chance to get five Bonus Spins and a Ziggurat of Babylon Bonus Game where you can win extra Bonus Spins with higher multipliers.
If you are looking for something similar, check our list below.
- Esqueleto Explosivo by Thunderkick is based on the Mexican Day of the Dead. This game benefits from Exploding Wilds and dropping symbols. It also has an Explosivo Wild which blows up symbols near it to give you another chance of winning.
- Twin Spin by Net Entertainment is all about the Twin Reel feature where two reels will show the same symbols – it can expand to give you up to five reels with the same symbol to give you potential payouts of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.
- Classic 243 by Microgaming is a five-reel slot with three rows and 243 ways to win (hence the title); the futuristic design sees those reels floating against a backdrop which could be a view of a starry night sky. It comes with a Bonus Spins and Gamble features.