Double Flash Slot Machine (Doubles Wins in a Bonus)
Released in 2017, Double Flash is a video slot created by Tom Horn Gaming. The company has a mobile solution that can deliver games based on WAP, MMS, and SMS tech. The outfit specializes in solutions for server-based systems with APIs for easy integration into any third-party system. It also provides end to end solutions with a turnkey solution including license, hardware, company structure, and payment processing.
Tom Horn Gaming content boasts a multitude of features and promotional tools, as well as a wide variety of themes. It also offers eye-catching graphics and engaging math models, which have been carefully developed to suit everyone in international markets. Considerable experience in both the online and land-based environment, allows the producer to deliver highly engaging and commercially successful content.
The gradient background is very stylish and tasteful. From the leftmost bottom corner, it has been colored into the burgundy shade and slightly becoming a rich orange in the opposite corner. Topmost sections has a nice thick white logotype: Double Flash is surrounded with a not so wide black circuit. From both its sides (aside from the ”D” and aside from the ”h”) there are relatively short light-turquoise strips resembling needles or the point of a rapier. Three black reels are surrounded with a white circuit in the form of a soft oblong rectangle. Between, is a white glare of the sun shines like a star.
Gaming symbols include many of the genre’s classics – oranges, cherries, watermelons, plums, strawberries, apples, and pineapples – but there are some fresh taakes as well.
Double Flash has a three by three grid and twenty-seven fixed paylines, all paying from left to right. The Overall per-spin bet is set simply from 0.10–100.00 times the betting currency. Player options, payline information, game rules, and more are available via an expanding menu at the lower left corner of the game screen.
The Autoplay button gives both a specific number of rounds and an auto feature, meaning you can either restrict how long the game plays without you, or let it keep going until you or it says otherwise. Whether you keep the option going is entirely up to you, as the autospins can be ended when the need should arise. Autoplay is available for up to 100 spins. The overall Return to Player Ratio (RTP) is 96%.
- The Joker acts as Wild, substituting for other symbols (except scatter) to form wins, while also providing the game’s top base play payout at 50 times the total bet.
- Blue Star is a Scatter. It opens the way to the game’s Bonus Spin feature, where the sweetest wins are to be had.
- The Golden Bell represents the bonus symbol, leading the way to the Criss Cross Bonus Feature.
You will see the following images on the reels:
- Double Flash got an oval grassy-emerald Watermelon and a real jam a slice of it with a very bright-scarlet center as well. You will get 8 times your bet for three such icons.
- A very tasteful branch of deep-purple Grapes offers 5x for three of a kind combination.
- A purple music-note-shaped Plump with a drop-formed green leaf on the thin branch is worth 4 times your wager.
- A slightly oval dark-terracotta Orange brings in 3 times your stake.
- A not absolutely ripe light-green Lemon has a weird form of the fruit and offers just 2x.
- A pair of tempting and appetizing ripe bright-burgundy Cherries hangs on the common branch bring in 1x your wager for three matching characters.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
What really makes this game unique, though, is that each fruit symbol appears with a smaller version of itself, either gray or in color. When at least one mini-symbol of a winning combination is in color, the win size is doubled.
But that is just the start of this game’s extra bonuses!
Move over lucky stars, we are all about the Blue Stars in this game of Double Flash. That’s because over three of the symbols will cause a chain reaction of Bonus spins, with you having to determine whether they are defined or randomly selected. There will be a number next to one Star and the other ones come with the question marks, which hide the numbers. You can choose the star with the revealed number of free spins or the one with the hidden number and launch the game.
Draw three Golden Bells on the reels and play another bonus game, which is called The Criss Cross Bonus Feature. First, you must select one of the Bells. You are taken to a separate screen with thirty grape bunches on display. Some bunches contain instant cash prizes while others are rotten. The feature is over when three rotten bunches have been selected. If they appear during ten bonus spins, they will be placed on the additional game board. Once the bonus game ends, you will get the prizes for all possible winning combination on the additional board in addition to the Bonus spins winnings.
After every win, you have the option of engaging the Gamble Feature. You need to try to predict the color of the next playing card to be turned over. A correct guess doubles the win size and allows you to continue the feature for another round at twice the previous stakes; an incorrect guess drops the win total down to zero. Gamble feature is not available when autoplay is engaged.
Best Casinos to Play Double Flash Slot Machine At
Are you ready to harvest some fruits? Then, head over to four recommended places to bet we listed for you below.
- NetBet was opened in 2001 and was originally known as 770 Casino. The brand is licensed by the MGA, UKGC and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The payments options include Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash or direct bank transfer.
- Mr Bit has been in operation since 2018. It offers close to two thousand gambling games of multiple brands. There is also a great selection of supported payment systems. It is licensed by the Curacao eGaming. It accepts USD, EUR, RUB, bitcoins and other cryptos.
- Parasino opened its virtual doors to customers in 2012. It is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can move your funds from and onto the site using a range of payment options, namely Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Ecopayz, Astropay, Neteller, Paysafe.
- GoWild was established in 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The internet page provides many payment options including pre-paid vouchers, Credit and Debit cards, E-Wallets, and Instant Banking.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Red Lights gives you five Bonus spins with all wins doubled when one of the girls shows up on the first reel. Moreover, If the second hooker appears on the fifth reel, you get the extra five bonus spins, all wins quadrupled.
- Thrones Of Persia lets you search for the 5,000 coin jackpot as well as take advantage of Wilds, Extra Wilds, Scatters, and Bonus Spins.
- Wild Weather features Scatters and two different Wilds - a vertically Expanding one during the base game, and an expanding Mega-Wild symbol during the Bonus Spins.
If you are a fan of similarly themed games, then check our list out.
- Classic 243 by Microgaming has five reels and 243 ways to win. This is the 80s, retro neon themed game. It is all about the Bonus Spins feature and Stacked Wilds.
- Crystal Mania by BF Games is packed with crystallized symbols that can be seen on the one-hand bandit fruity slot machines. It has five reels and three rows as well as 243 ways to win. Scatter will both activate the Crystal Mania Bonus Spins and pay an amount of money for 3, 4 or 5 appeared anywhere on the reels.
- Laser Fruit by Red Tiger has expanding reels giving you up to 60,466,176 ways to line symbols up across the five reels. Basic spins play out on a five-reel 243 Ways to Win matrix, but blasts from lasers can expand the number of reels and height of each reel to give you an incredible number of winning ways. Land the right combination of symbols and you take home a prize of up to 25x the stake.