Happy Halloween by Play'nGo
Halloween can be different
What is Halloween? Perhaps this question will surprise you, as we all know that the night from October 31 to November 1, is considered to be the feast of evil spirits, and the holiday of dark forces, so Halloween always means Jack-o-lanterns, attributes of the other world and evil characters, circle dances of witches, predatory eyes of vampires, rampant ghosts and so on. The theme of the slot Happy Halloween by the developer Play'nGo is no exception, but only here you celebrate this day (or survive this night) in a warm family circle, where everything is so familiar and cozy, the house is decorated with hundreds of merry lights and smiling pumpkins, however no one canceled costumes of ghosts and ghouls, vampires and witches for children and adults. But it's definitely a happy Halloween, although the game can claim the name of Sweet Halloween since it collected all sorts of treats waiting for guests calling out Trick or Treat!
The sweet family spirit of the game Happy Halloween by Play'n Go stands out against games with a grim, oppressive and bloodthirsty mood, such as Halloween Horrors by 1x2 Gaming, Halloween by EGT or Halloween by MediaLive. Perhaps of all the games on the Halloween theme in Key To Casino collection only Halloweenies by Microgaming will be able to treat you candies, but those who treat you there are far too unattractive.
What is for dessert in the video slot Happy Halloween?
Gourmets will taste strawberries in a chocolate web, glazed gingerbread a la bat, grape pudding under sauce from a black cat that crossed the road, apples baked on the bones of the dead, lollipops from ghosts, mouthwatering citrus muffins with cream from the dead. Do not be scared of this Halloween menu - everything looks very delicious, and most importantly it brings though not huge but acceptable revenues for warming up your gaming appetite - from the minimum wins x 10 - x 20 on the bet, if these symbols appear on the payline, three in number, and to the maximum possible for this group of symbols x 200 - X 400 if the symbols will form the pay line of five in number.
Who treats you with winnings?
A cheerful family will welcome you: the ghost will helpfully illuminate the way, the couple of a ghoul and a zombie will give you chocolate and flowers, and the playful children -mummies and vampires- will come running towards you. They are five high symbols, and the adult characters can bring you wins even if they appear two in number on the pay line.
In general, the image of the mummy boy and the vampire girl can bring wins up to X400 on the bet, and the married couple - a zombie woman and a man like Freddy Krueger - up to x 500 on the bet, and finally the oldest member of the family, dressed as a ghost will reward you more than anyone else - up to x1000 on the bet, moreover the Ghost is a stacked symbol, and therefore appears on the reel in entire bands of this symbol.
Moments of happiness in Happy Halloween
- A seductive redhead beautiful witch is the Scatter in the game. Three such beauties appearing on the reels bring happiness in the form of x4 win and ten free spins, during which their reappearance will launch another 10 free spins. In total it is possible to get up to 20 free spins in a row. During the free spins there are two additional Wilds appearing stacked on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 each time.
- Queen of the holiday - Pumpkin - being the Wild symbol of this game it has all the power to substitute for any symbol except for the Scatter in the payline.
- 50 paylines promise a wealthy happy Halloween, and the extended 4x5 reel layout helps to form winning combinations.
- Halloween happiness can be doubled or quadrupled with the Gamble feature: guess the color of the face-down card and add to your win 100% of its amount, whereas guessing the suit of the same card will add a further 300% of the win!
How to control Halloween happiness?
- Using the Coin Value button set a coin value 0.01 to 0.1;
- Using pluses and minuses on the Coins navigator adjust the number of coins, which will be bet per pay line from 1 to 5;
- If you are not satisfied with the default bet of 50 pay lines, then set the desired number of lines with the Lines button; but if on the other hand you want to make the maximum bet, use the button Max Bet
- If you want to run game rounds without having to start each round with the Spin button, use the Auto Play option, which allows you to launch up to 50 automatic spins in a row