Golden Tides Slot Machine Reviewed [Pays Up to 480,000 Coins]
Delivered to the online gaming community on August 20th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot. It has high volatility and a reasonable return to player percentage. The number reaches 96.04%. The advertised payout within one spin may reach up to 480,000 coins – a small chance of hitting this jackpot, yet it still is quite motivating.
As for the developer and provider of the reviewed release, it is 2by2 Gaming. This studio does not appear among our reviews as frequently as we would’ve wanted it. Looks like for the past few months it was busy developing content for third-party clients. We hope that with Golden Tides the team re-launches proprietary production because its slots are usually very engaging and original theme-wise.
Tip: The game’s demo is available in 2b72 Gaming’s official online portfolio next to many of its other successful slots recommended to be explored if this is your first acquaintance with the brand.
Under the Sea
This is one of many slots dedicated to the ocean theme, and yet – fans never grow tired of exploring such spin machines, and we can understand why. The topic is the perfect background for introducing new stories and characters. Here, underwater treasures are guarded by the blonde, red-haired, brunette- and black-haired mermaids. Among other items that can be found on the paytable are pearls, shells, and card icons from Ace to Jack. Add great animation and music effects, and you’ll get quite an entertaining picture.
Betting is accepted on forty win lines fixed across five reels and four rows. Depending on the way you prefer to distribute your budget on reel spinning, you can invest anywhere between 0.40 cents to 400 credits into each roll. Based on the RTP and volatility we would say that betting more may be an option, although it is still hard to imagine going all in without a progressive feature being available here.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
The Wild expands, whenever it hits the grid. As to the Scatter, it launches free spins, in which you may expect some random additional Wilds to contribute more to the possible payouts.
Best Casinos to Play Golden Tides Slot Machine at:
2by2 Gaming is quite an experimental content creator with connections to many certified websites. Among more than twenty available in our lobby, here are some of the most popular brands to explore:
- Slots Million, a major platform and home to over 3,000 releases from more than forty content developers. Among 2by2Gaming’s neighbors are studios like Net Entertainment, Spinmatic, Just For The Win, Microgaming, and many others. A VR section is also included.
- Slot Planet was launched more than a decade ago, and it complies with the rules and regulations of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the jurisdiction of Curacao. Several language adaptations are supported here.
- 21Prive opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2014. Both UKGC and Curacao are its regulators. eCogra provides supervision. There are plenty of banking methods and currencies to choose from, as well as several promotions.
- LSBet started catering to players in 2012. Not only games, but also a big Sportsbook section, as well as a Poker room is available here. More than seven language adaptations, and over eight currencies are offered to the registered clientele, including digital cash.
- PlayGrand abides by the regulations of the UKGC, as well as the jurisdictions of Curacao and Sweden. In addition to games, registered members can count on lottery.
More Releases by 2by2 Gaming
- Giant Riches is an older, yet still trending game based on the tale of Jack and the Beanstalk. The action unfolds on a 5x5 grid, and it is complemented with Stacked Icons, free spins and an Achievement feature.
- Wolfheart has a touch of fantasy added to it. This reeled romance with spells and magic is combined with mystery positions, a set of bonus rotations, and several other useful features.
- Ming Dynasty has a modest, minimalist design and covers highly popular Asian themes. Collect payouts for Scatters, launch a mystery feature or benefit from achievements.
If you are deeply into exploring reels under water, we’ve got several exciting alternatives coming your way. Here are slots to take a look at:
- Perfect Catch by STHLM Gaming delivers entertaining fishing in the deepest layers of the ocean. This adventure comes with multipliers, Extra Wins, Extra Wilds, free spins and other valuable modifiers.
- Wild Ocean by Booming Games delivers some more unusual underwater habitat to the reels, and complements action with bonus rotations with a twist, and with Wild payouts.
- Atlantis Thunder by Kalamba offers a mysterious adventure to the sunken kingdom, and supplies it with jackpots, free spins, hyper bonuses and a chance to purchase features.