Gold Runner Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
Gold Runner is a video slot created by Novomatic. The company was founded in 1980 and began with the manufacturing of land-based games. In 2011, Novomatic aimed to have the same success online as it did in land-based casinos and took over Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions. Since then, the producer has had great online success with state of the art and innovative online games.
Novomatic online games can be played on Windows and Mac desktops and laptops as well as mobile devices. The firm offers more than 100 online casino games, which include a great range of slots. Novomatic gaming content can be played through instant play with Flash. The software cannot be downloaded, so you can only play from your browser.
This energetic fruit-theme game is filled with icons that you will certainly recognize from fruit machines of the classic arcades. Here you can find oranges, grapes, watermelons, pears, plums, stars, lucky sevens and gold bells on the reels. All the potential payouts are listed in the top right of the screen with the symbols and their rewards. The colors here are bright and bold and the layout is just like a one-armed bandit with the fruity reels, visible paytable, and ‘collect’ button.
This game is highly flexible because you can choose to bet on three reels, four reels, seven reels or all eight reels with increasing bets. This means the number of paylines ranges up to a maximum of twenty.
At first, you need to decide how you want to approach the game features of this no download needed slot – do you wish to play with just one grid, or would you like two at your disposal. In truth, the only real difference is in the number of win lines you must utilize, for the pay table never alters no matter which option you decide upon.
Should you only play with one three by five matrix, you will find the level of volatility much steeper than if you use two, this is simply because of the lack of room you have. Even though less room sounds more enticing, it means that there is a more limited space in which the wins can land. Just another gameplay tip from us to you.
Adjust your preferred betting amount by setting a coin value between 0.01 and 2 before you get started. How do you win? Simple: form winning combinations of the slot’s symbols. The value of each combination can be seen in the slot’s paytable on the right side of the slot interface.
Gold Runner is a classic game that has no Bonus Symbols, Scatters or Wilds.
Novomatic created the following images.
- The Star is the highest paying icon in Gold Runner. Three of them are worth 200 coins.
- If you land three Red 7s, Watermelon, Grape or Strawberry symbols, you will be awarded 80 coins.
- The lowest paying characters are the Bell, Plum, Lemon, and Orange. Three of the kind combination of matching icons will bring you 40 coins.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Gold Runner has just too little in the way of bonus rounds. We would have liked to experience a gamble feature alongside the nine symbols pay table, for it would have added that little spark, one that can ignite our passion into a frenzy. Sadly, all we get is three Stars worth 200 coins, which isn’t a bad amount, but certainly not the greatest we’ve been presented with.
Best Casinos to Play Gold Runner Slot Machine At
If you are looking to test this classic game, then head over to three recommended gambling locations we prepared for you below.
- Star Games was established in 2008 and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. The site is translated into many languages and it mainly works with Euro and the British Pound. Here are the banking methods StarGames accepts: Bank Wire, Carte Bleue, Click and Buy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, and PaySafeCard.
- Slots Million was created in 2014. It holds licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA. Upon registration, you will be offered a generous welcome bonus which will help you stretch out your initial deposit to get more play from your investment.
- Columbus takes its name after the famous explorer, integrating this theme into several areas of the site, including its loyalty scheme. Established in 2017, it delivers an assortment of game choices. It is home to a multi-software platform, compatible with most devices. 24/7 support is available, and SSL encryption technology is used to ensure the safety of members. The betting pace receives its license from Curacao.
More Games by Novomatic
- Shooting Stars Supernova comes with five reels and ten paylines. This space-themed game offers you both ways payouts and two bonus features. The Shooting Star Bonus feature sees you rewarded with a re-spin with an expanded wild on 1 of the 3 middle reels – you can get up to 3 re-spins with 3 Wild Reels. The Supernova Bonus feature sees supernova symbols land on the reels to morph into other symbols, including the wild. There’s also a Hi Roller Mode where you can get stacked wilds on all 3 middle reels or on all 5 reels.
- Angry Birds is a five reeled video slot with three rows of symbols on the screen. Playing this slot machine is possible in the range from one to ten active lines. The maximal multiplier is 5,000x. Three or more Scatters also trigger ten prize spins
- Elemental Dragons pokie comes with five reels and 20 paylines. With a Chinese theme and based on the mythical dragon, it offers various Wilds that give you a Sticky Wild with a Re-spin, upgrades to a Scatter and Stacked Wilds. There is also Power Reels which see wilds added on each reel. The Bonus Spins feature sees Sticky Wilds appear which give you more bonus rounds.
If you wish to try similar games created by other producers, our database compiled a list for you below.
- Multifruit 81 by Play'n GO is a retro-style slot machine filled with classic fruit machine symbols. It comes with a Wild Multiplier feature where two or more Wilds will give you a multiplier of up to 5x on your winnings. One reel is also chosen randomly, and highlighted, for each spin – if a Wild lands, it will expand. Highly volatile, there are wins of up to 2,520x your stake on each spin!
- Zoom from Thunderkick has six reels and 64 paylines. It combines a classic fruit machine with a modern twist – the game is split into six Zoom areas of 2x2 symbols. If you get a Zoom symbol inside one, it expands to create a Massive Symbol. You will then get Re-spins. You can also get three Massive Symbols across the six reels to get six of a kind wins as well as a Zoom symbol in four sections to create a Super Massive symbol – there’s wins up to 1,500x your stake on every spin.
- Stickers by Net Entertainment benefits from Sticky Wild substitutions and Sticky Spins feature though. When a wild symbol shows up on the reels, it will transform into a Sticky Wild symbol and give you 1 sticky spin.