If you love nothing better than a spin on the old roulette wheel, maybe it’s time you tried NetEnt European Roulette. Online roulette may not put you squarely in the middle of a real casino, but you’ll see the table looks much the same as it would in a real-life setting. Let’s see how well NetEnt have done in replicating the game online.
European Roulette (With Casinos) Reviewed
The supplier was the first to develop an online betting software based on Java. However, now it uses HTML5 and cooperates with over three hundred licensed portals. It also developed a live dealer platform called NetEnt Live Casino and a mobile gambling platform known as NetEnt Touch.
Loading up the game will present you with a fairly familiar interface, with its logo being displayed in the top left-hand corner and the roulette wheel present in the center at the top. To the right of this you will also find the hints regarding the hot and cold numbers of recent games played. Further from this, the betting table is offered up in a grass-colored green at the bottom, with all of the 36 possible numbers that you’re able to bet on being displayed in red and black.
Of course, the different bets that you’re able to place in the game are pretty much similar to what you will find in other roulette offerings, including such options as 1 to 18, even and odd, and red or black.
Customization of the game can be organized with the buttons displayed at the bottom of the screen, and this starts with the central chips on display. These begin with a chip for 1 and increase up to the maximum chip of 500. These amounts are also the game’s minimum and maximum bet levels overall.
To the left-hand side of the chip selection, you will be able to see the ‘I’ button, which will bring up the paytable at any time. There’s also a button to display the game’s racetrack, as well as the button to view further statistics on the game. Finally, next to this is the button with a star on it, which will present you with any saved bets, enabling you to place the same ones in an instant.
How to Play
You can place several different wagers on roulette games, and of course, these can equal up to a collective maximum of 500. These do not all have to be placed on the same number or section, so you could choose to place a 5 wager on the number eight and then add a 25 wager on the roulette ball landing on an even number.
Once all your bets have been placed, you simply need to press on the button located in the bottom right hand corner. This will set the roulette ball off spinning round the wheel and see it land in one of the slots. Any payouts for wins will then be added to your balance, and this is the basic idea behind playing such a game.
As noted, if you want to view the paytable, you can do this at any time. This will provide you with information on the types of payouts you are able to receive from any bets you may have placed. The highest payout is a 35:1 offering for a ‘Straight’ wager win, and this is followed by a 17:1 possible payout for a ‘Split’ wager placed, and an 11:1 pay out for a ‘Three Line’ bet win.
Don’t forget that you can always use the ‘Hot’ numbers section of the interface to view the numbers that have been providing more pay outs in recent rounds.
Okay, so let’s focus on the racetrack first in this Net Entertainment release. This opens a racetrack feature above the main table. It includes tiers, orphelins, voisins and zero bets. Hover over each of those words and look at the main table to see where you would be placing bets.
Next, you have the statistics feature. This shows you whether particular numbers are hot or cold (i.e. appearing more or less than normal) and whether red or black and odds and evens are appearing more often than others. It could help you adjust to a different bet for your upcoming spin. The hot/cold section always appears to the right of the roulette wheel itself.
Best Casinos to Play This Game At
Are you ready to try this game out? Then, head over to these recommended gambling locations.
- Casumo was launched in Scandinavia in 2012. It has a massive selection of games, with many of them coming from the ever popular NetEnt. There were hundreds of slots to choose from. It is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mr Green was established in 2008 and runs on a multi-software platform, offering games from a wide number of suppliers. The company is under the jurisdiction of the UKGC and the MGA. It has grown massively in the market, including a new and exciting sportsbook offerings.
- Betsson came into operation in 2001. It licensed and supervised by the Malta Gaming Authority. It offers Diverse games from NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS, and IGT. The brand also contains Betsson Classic video slots as well as pooled progressive jackpots.
- Red Star was founded in 2011 is operated out of Curacao. The site arranges withdrawals through Skrill, Neteller, Visa, WebMoney, Moneta.ru, and deposits through Bitcoin, OKPay, SOFORT, and MasterCard. Payout times can take up to 7 business days, depending on the method chosen.
More Games by Net Entertainment
- South Park is based on the adult animated sitcom. The game has bonus features based on the 4 boys including the Cartman Bonus feature where you can win a huge 5,000x your stake if you're lucky. There are also 3 mini features too which are all based on wilds.
- Gonzo's Quest features unique Avalanche Reels where you can win up to a 5x multiplier for every winning spin. There is also a Free Falls Bonus feature where you get multipliers up to 15x for consecutive wins/avalanches.
- Attraction is an electromagnetic-themed slot which is all about wild symbols – magnets appear below any of the 3 middle reels which turn wilds into sticky wilds when they appear. You will then get re-spins with magnets appearing on 2 rows. You will carry on getting re-spins if you get wilds!