Eggomatic is yet another entertaining NetEnt slot with an original story and plenty of unique features. The game offers four original triggered bonuses, vivid 3D graphics, a great soundtrack, and a 10,000-coin Jackpot. Learn plenty of useful details from the Eggomatic slot review below.
The Eggomatic video slot was created by NetEnt, and was released in May of 2013. This is a highly popular game, which comes as no surprise. Net Entertainment specializes in flashy casino games and produces slots that emulate the experience of playing at a real Vegas casino. NetEnt provides products for gamers of different ages and experience levels, as well as for multiple operation systems and devices.
The Eggomatic slot lets us fantasize about a world where Android chickens rule. They would have their own stories, their own culture, and their own ways to relax and have fun.
The Eggomatic slot is a high-quality 3D game in terms of graphics. It features Android roosters, hens, and chickens as the main characters. There is a gigantic cloning machine in the right-hand corner of the gamefield, which produces metallic eggs for different bonus games. The game also features lovely music, a quiet simplicity, and a lot of originality.
Tips for Playing Eggomatic
Eggomatic offers a big jackpot of 94,750 coins, as well as flexible bet options. This is a 5x3 reel game with 20 fixed paylines. Coin denominations are between 0.01 and 0.10, which makes the slot highly recommended for low rollers. The maximum bet per spin can reach up to 200 coins. There are ten levels to choose from, which is where things gets interesting for high rollers, because the higher your betting level, the better the payouts.
The pay table, as always, has both high and low-paying symbols. Look for the rooster to bring you the best win. Since it is in charge of this futuristic egg-producing machine, this Eggomatic character will be worth 1,000 coins for the maximum combination. Expect less from baby chickens, because they still need to grow in size and price. Since they are so small, you will not receive more than 50 coins for a five-of-a-kind combination.
Eggomatic Free Spins and Other Features
Eggomatic features free spins, coin prizes, spreading Wild symbols and mystery bonuses. Any of these can be triggered by NetEnt’s unique Eggomatic slot machine conveyor belt. The gigantic egg-cloning machine will produce eggs of four different types from time to time. It would deliver them onto a metallic chain conveyor above the reels, and these eggs move one position per spin until they disappear from the gamefield.
During this movement, if the Wild rooster symbol lands underneath any of these eggs, the Eggomatic bonus game is triggered. Here is what you can expect:
- Eggomatic slot Wild feature. As the head of production, the rooster knows how valuable the Wild symbols are. This is why, whenever he comes across one, he will grab it and turn into a spreading Wild. Experienced players know what happens next – this Wild symbol will spread onto adjacent and diagonal symbols to turn them into more Wild symbols.
- Eggomatic free spins can award you with up to 50 free spins.
- The Eggomatic golden egg will pour cash prizes onto the reels and into your pocket. Coin wins depend on the amount hidden in the egg, and then multiplied by your bet level. The highest win at Bet Level 1 is 2,500 coins. If you bet more, your reward will be significantly higher.
- The Eggomatic slot surprise egg is colored, and will contain any one of the bonuses listed above.
Eggomatic: Casinos to Play the Slot
Eggomatic is highly engaging for free play. However, its RTP is 96.5%, which is average, and it has medium volatility. These factors make it worth playing for real money. KeyToCasino’s database has up to 500 portals to select from where you can play the Eggomatic casino game. Adjust your filters to select the best option, such as the Unibet Casino, CasinoEuro, Betsson Casino, ComeOn Casino, or Vera&John Casino.
Eggomatic Slot Review: KeyToCasino Conclusions
While writing the Eggomatic slot review, KeyToCasino’s team enjoyed the original game story, the high-quality 3D graphics and numerous unique functions. The conveyor belt itself may be considered a bonus game, and there are plenty of chances to win in any feature. Plus, birds as main characters are always highly entertaining. That is evidenced by three other similarly themed slots:
- Cashanova by Microgaming tells the story of Roger the rooster, who desperately wants to conquer Henriette the hen. Help him by triggering three available bonus games. Challenge your luck by unlocking 30 free spins and try your best to win 750,000 coins.
- Feathered Frenzy by Big Time Gaming introduces lovely baby birds, paid Wild and Scatter symbols, and a 10,000-coin jackpot.
- Birds on a Wire by Thunderkick will amuse and entertain with its cartoonish characters. However, the game offers some serious business, with its high-voltage x20 multipliers, and Infinity spins, which will keep your reels rotating until a winning combination lands.