Deep Blue Jackbomb slot is tailored with mobile gaming in mind. This means that the release is light on the animation and some special visual features. It is also minimalistic when it comes to the bonuses and additional winning possibilities. The game pays in several simple ways that we discuss further down the page. This publication also offers a list of recommended online lobbies, as well as the welcome bonuses compatible with the title. Also, if you are a fan of underwater adventures, there are quite a few other great games to choose from that we list in the end of the review.
Deep Blue Jackpot Slot Machine Review [with 4 Progressive Jackpots]
This is a progressive video slot, which was released on May 22nd, 2020. It has advertised payouts up to 500x the total stake within a spin.
The developer of the game, as well as its provider, is Felix Gaming. This is a company that prefers to stay away from the spotlight of the media, contributing to its portfolio, but not to the newsfeeds of the gambling portals.
Many of us first learned about Felix Gaming when it signed an exclusive content deal with SlotsMillion. Back then, the website (known for its hunger for new and promising game developers) embedded a small portfolio from the company and gradually grew it to a vast selection of slots.
Tip: To learn more about other releases by Felix Gaming, explore our collection of slots. We have a special filter for games from this company, all lined-up with links to play.
THE UNDERWATER TREASURES
This is a colorful and enjoyable underwater adventure. The creative team of Felix Gaming, though limited by the requirements to make the slot friendly to mobile gaming, did what it could to maintain some entertaining visuals. As to the symbols, there are fishes, jellyfishes, seahorses, messages in bottles, skulls, swords, and old Spanish coins. Explore the bottom of the ocean for your share of treasures.
This is an unusual grid. It has four reels and four rows, which is a reel configuration that you will rarely meet in the portfolios of the developers. There are 256 bet ways with the spins worth anywhere between 0.20 cents to 60 credits. If you are after jackpots, the wager per spin should be higher. This will contribute more to the feature, as well as increase the chances of triggering the bonus.
However, the Deep Blue Jackbomb slot remains a game of chance, so paying more does not necessarily guarantee to win a jackpot.
- The Wild coin card pays up to 100x the line stake for its maximum combination.
- Win up to 8x the line stake for a full line of cannons.
- Collect up to 4x the line stake for fishes and seahorses.
- The value of swords and skulls reaches 1x the line stake.
- Payouts for two types of jellyfishes reach 0.10x the line stake, and as much will be paid for either starfishes or messages in bottles.
BONUSES & ADDITIONAL WINNING POSSIBILITIES
The Deep Blue Jackbomb slot is light on the bonus features. In addition to the base game’s wins, there are four progressive jackpots. These can be triggered randomly.
BEST CASINOS TO PLAY THE DEEP BLUE JACKBOMB SLOT MACHINE AT:
Look at our database and adjust filters to Felix Gaming to see a full list of online lobbies that have the Deep Blue Jackbomb slot in their collections. Or, you can also check out this mini list:
- Slots Million was the first lobby to welcome content by Felix Gaming, and it remains one of its loyal supporters. If you are from a compliant destination, you may claim a welcome deal, which is a 100% cash match.
- Lord of the Spins exists since 2018. This is a gaming destination friendly to international traffic. It has a Curacao license and more than eight language adaptations. The cashier accepts EUR and BTC.
- Split Aces is also a website that accepts players from numerous countries. It exists since 2018 and combines instant desktop and mobile gaming. As for its welcome offer, it is a 400% cash match on the initial deposit.
- SpinUp targets the low rollers because it allows withdrawing no more than 5,000 credits per month (this can be either Euros or Bitcoins). The sign-up deal is a 200% cash match with terms and conditions applied.
- King Billy opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2017. Like many other brands that host Felix Gaming, it is a Curacao-compliant one. Its main highlight is a plethora of cryptocurrencies that it accepts.
MORE RELEASES BY FELIX GAMING
- Dark Mystic is the game with which Felix Gaming debuted in our portfolio. It supports wagering across ten fixed win lines. There is a fun and mystical story twist to the reels, as well as a few useful features.
- Light Dance is also all about simplifying the reel-spinning experience. The 243 ways to win are located in the night club. In addition to the base game’s wins, there are free spins with tripled payouts.
- The Wild Beast of Crete also roots for 243 ways to win. For this release, the creative team found inspiration in Greek mythology. Explore a set of bonus rotations, re-spins, and special symbols on the first and fifth reels.
- Pharaoh’s Temple is an Egyptian game that offers action across ten fixed win lines. The release has a combination of the base round and the pick-me feature. Visit the review for links to play.
Do not miss out on any other hot progressive releases introduced in the spring of 2020! After the Deep Blue Jackbomb slot, explore:
- Secrets of the Temple by Red Rake Gaming. This is an adventurous release with progressive jackpots, a legendary character in the middle of the story, and free spins mixed with a mini game.
- Pirates Booty by RubyPlay supports a compelling narrative, some of the most innovative visuals applied to the reels, as well as wins reaching up to 5,000x the stake in a spin. There are also free spins and Random Reels.
Monopoly Grand Hotel by Shuffle Master supports four progressive jackpots. This is a game from one of the veterans of the industry. Its list of bonuses also covers the unique GO symbol with multipliers.