Banana Odyssey Slot Machine Review: Explore Its Features
The release was originally scheduled for April 2019, and the spectacular performance of the intergalactic dance at ICE 2019 has kept players in anticipation since February! Finally, the team brought this release into libraries. With a three-month delay, the slot hit the shelves of online lobbies in summer of 2019. This is a non-progressive video slot with medium volatility. Its return to player percentage is 96.31%.
The slot’s developer and provider is Slingshot Studios. This release was created within the exclusive agreement that the studio has with Microgaming. We’ve already tried two of its first fruits of collaborations, and it is high time to rocket of to space with the brand new one.
Tip: We also provide a closer look at PG Software and its content in our diverse Game Library. Explore its variety of releases.
Meet Chip and Buck
The story unfolds in space, where two explorers – monkeys named Chip and Buck, steer their ship towards some impressive wins. Among other symbols, there are laser beams, Earth, jars with peanut butter, and card icons from Ace to Jack. Amusing cartoonish visuals are applied to the story, and there is also engaging animation and the original soundtrack.
The story unfolds on five reels, three rows and ten fixed win lines. Investment into one rotation varies between 0.10 cents to 400 credits, which delivers a range of options for both low and high rollers. Payouts are distributed both ways. The advertised jackpot reaches 160,000.00 credits.
- Wild Earth expands once it hits the reels. It also triggers a feature. The symbol is a substitute, but it does not bestow standalone value. Also, the symbol is visible only on the second, third and fourth reels.
- Another special icon available only on the second, third and fourth reels is the Scatter that unlocks features. The Scatter pays up to 50x the overall stake.
- Win up to 500x the line stake for five-of-a-kind combinations of both Chip and Buck.
- The value of laser beams reaches 400x.
- Collect a full set of peanut butter to win up to 300x.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack are worth between 175x to 100x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Whenever Wild Earth hits the grid, it expands, sticks and triggers a re-spin on the remaining four reels. if more Wilds are caught along the way, the bonus repeats itself.
As to the regular free spins, ten of them should be expected. This session comes with Sticky Wilds.
Best Casinos to Play Banana Odyssey Slot Machine at:
Being a partner of Microgaming, Slingshot from the very start made its way into a variety of licensed and regulated online operators. Here are some of the options you might want to consider:
- EuroSlots opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 1996. It is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and provides browser-based services from Microgaming, Slingshot and nine other studios.
- Cherry Casino was launched almost two decades ago. It complies with Maltese regulations, and also has a permit from the jurisdiction of Sweden. Its registered members can explore not only hundreds of games, but also an impressive Sportsbook section.
- Svea has a set of licenses also targeted at the European gaming audience, and Swedish players in particular. There are fourteen content suppliers available in its lobby. Welcome and ongoing promotions are supported for the clientele.
- NorgesSpill is certified by MGA and the jurisdiction of Curacao, and has more than seven years of experience. Not only games and Sportsbook, but also lottery is provided for its registered customers.
More Releases by Slingshot
- Cash of Kingdoms is the studio’s pioneer release. This is an entertaining cartoonish adventure that comes with a variety of benefits. Among such is the set of bonus rotations, as well as innovative Invading Wilds and Scattered payouts.
Reel spinning with a charismatic leading character or a set of characters is an option many content creator’s opt-in to create. Here are some of the alternatives to consider:
- Platooners by ELK Studios delivers action led by a crew of charismatic on-set staff. Each of these four personages delivers particular unique bonuses, among which there are Action Spins, re-spins, and Platooners vs Snakes of Fortune session.
- Pikotaro’s Pineapple Pen by Ganapati is a treasure in the collection of reeled releases, all due to the leading character, a YouTube star gone viral. Enjoy its special bonus meter and a set of free spins.
- Yak, Yeti and Roll by BetSoft is a cartoonish and festive adventure created to make those Christmas days even more entertaining. Enjoy some of the unique features complementing a set of standard bonuses, such as free spins and Wild payouts.