No one quite does a simple 3-reel slot machine with a thematic twist quite like Microgaming software. 7 Oceans is a 3-reel, 1-payline retro slot which is set deep at the bottom of the sea, where players can spot a nice big chest of treasure sitting among the corals and the fishes. And what better way to find your own treasure hoard than by spinning this simple game for line wins of up to 20,000 game credits? There are no bonus distractions such as free spins, wild symbols or gimmicky side games, just pure classic spinning entertainment. Are you curious to know more? Follow our full review of this unique reeled machine below.
7 Oceans Slot Machine (with Casinos) Reviewed
The product range covers Casino, Multi-player, Mobile, Poker, Bingo, Land-based, Sportsbook, Live Dealer, in addition to Quickfire which allows Gaming operators an easy integration to the whole catalogue of Microgaming products from video slots to live casino.
Under the Sea
7 Oceans is one of many 3-reel slot machines by Microgaming which combines retro game symbols with a generic thematic setting. This time, the vintage caliber reels are placed under the sea, with a game screen that depicts an ocean floor that is decorated with bright corals while starfish, clown fish and other tropical fish swim around in the deep blue waters.
The reels themselves are unremarkable, presented as 3 simple reels while a subtle use of glared lighting to give a faux 3D effect – so it's hardly going to compete with some of the contemporary 3D video slots out there in the graphics department. Nonetheless, upon the reel’s players will find a series of familiar slot machine symbols such as single BARs, double BARs, triple BARs, a blue 7 and a red “7 Oceans” logo icon.
The overall aesthetic of this reeled machine isn't going to win any awards for innovation in design anytime soon. However, the two-dimensional symbols and ocean-bed scene are presented with bold clarity and plenty of color to ensure that players' eyes have something vibrant to look at. That's more than could be said about some other 3-reel games which opt for monochromatic color schemes.
You will be able to see the game's full payout schedule upon the same game screen as the reels, meaning that you won't have to keep switching back and forth between the different screens during the game. However, at first glance, this paytable may seem a little bit confusing with three different sections that are lit up depending on your wagering strategy. So, let us explain how it works.
Basically, you can play with 1, 2, or 3 coins, and the number of coins you have in play will determine the winning potential that the game has. For example, if you only have 1 coin placed on the single payline, then you will only be able to win the smaller line bet multipliers in the “1st coin” table. If you play with 2 coins then you will only be able to win the bigger prizes listed in the “2nd coin” table. However, if you go all out and play with 3 coins, you will be able to win the prizes shown in the “2nd coin” and “3rd coin” boxes.
There is only one single payline here, meaning that you simply must determine your wagers by choosing how many coins to play with as well as the value of those coins. The coin values on offer are somewhat limited with three options of 1 credit, 2 credits and 5 credits. However, with 3 coins of 5 credits, you will be able to play with a maximum total bet of 15 credits.
- There are no special icons here
The studio created the following icons to further enhance the theme.
- If you bet 1 coin only, you will receive 3x your stake for collecting three Blanks or Any BAR icons. The same betting setting will offer 15x for three Single BARs, 30x for three Double BARs, and 45x your wager for three Triple BARs.
- If you decide to bet 2 coins, you will get 6x for three Blanks, 18x for any BAR icon. Also, you will receive 30x for three Single BARs, 60x for three Double BARs, and 90x your wager for three Triple BARs.
- Finally, if you bet 3 coins, you will get 500x your wager for landing three Any SEVENs. Three Blue SEVENs will let you pocket 1,000x your stake, and three 7 Ocean Logos will deliver up to 4,000x your bet.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Come on, you aren’t serious? This slot wasn’t designed to be bogged down with cumbersome features and gameplay is better for it. Granted this won’t be to everyone’s taste but we feel 7 Oceans offers a much calmer and less demanding style of gameplay than many other video slots. Yes, it’s old-school, but just like the original Star Wars will never get old and will always be enjoyed by many.
Best Casinos to Play This Slot Machine At
If you wish to try this game, then head over to the below-mentioned gambling establishments.
- Mr Green has been in operation since 2008. It holds licensing from the UKGC and the MGA. You can fund your account using all traditional payment methods, including Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, e-wallets, and bank transfer.
- Betmotion has been around since 2009. You have access to video slots, table and bingo games. The webpage has several licenses from: MGA, Curacao, the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
- Unibet supports a wide variety of products. You can access sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo, lottery betting and poker. It is fully licensed by both the UKGC and the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
- EuroSlots is licensed under the gambling regulations as specified by the Malta Gaming Authority. If you wish to deposit and withdraw funds from your account, you can use various credit or debit cards, Skrill e-wallet or bank transfer.
More Games by Microgaming
- Castle Builder II is not a usual slot and it requires time, since there are fifteen kingdoms to visit, lots of castles to build, four Cup Challenges to complete and three avatars to try out. You can decide to roam the kingdoms and built castles from the finest materials.
- Jurassic World comes with an Indominus feature which randomly boosts wins in the base game to give you up to 1,000x your total stake! The Free Spins feature starts you with 10 free spins - Gyrosphere Valley benefits from a multiplier trail on non-winning spins up to 7x and Creation Lab has Rolling Reels and Cyro Wilds.
- Alaskan Fishing features 5 reels and 243 ways to win. The bonus rounds are impressive and offer generous payouts, along with stacked wilds, multipliers, and more.
- Sea Hunter by Play'n GO is a 3-reel video slot played across 5 fixed paylines featuring underwater creatures swimming in the ocean, ready to be targeted for explosive wins. There are 4 feature stages and it takes 2 consecutive wins to load the first stage of the cannon called Growth Gun.
- Under the Sea by BetSoft has Scatter that triggers a round of 8, 12 or 15 free spins. All the free spins wins are doubled, so with a bit of luck, this free spins feature will make your balance higher than when you started. In a Bonus round, you get the possibility to earn money by finding the treasure from the chest.
- Underwater Cowboy by SkillOnNet has two unique concepts come together. Cowboys and sea animals take the stage in this 5-reel, 50-line game, equipped with an array of lucrative Bonus features.