Time to dive into an engaging Story of Medusa slot machine review! This epic-styled release explores Greek mythology and one of its most notorious characters, a Gorgon that would disguise itself as a woman with venomous snake hair. The reeled adventure also delivers Massive Icons, free spins triggered either automatically or in exchange for a certain price, as well as instant cash wins via a special mini-bonus session. We also complemented our publication with a list of online operators and provided recommendations regarding more Greek-themed titles to collect wins on. Don’t miss out on all the inside scoop!
Story of Medusa Slot Machine Review [with Links to Best Casinos]
Released on November 25th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot with a high return to player percentage. It amounts to 96.50%. As for volatility and maximum payouts within one spin, these are currently unknown.
The slot’s developer and provider is Spinomenal. This company has made quite a few appearances in our database over the past few months due to its packed production of instant and mobile-friendly slots. For instance, around the same time that it rolled out the reviewed title, it also introduced Wild Santa and Nights of Magic slots.
Tip: The creative team informed the community about the release via its official LinkedIn feed, so you might want to follow its news for more exclusive updates.
The Curse of the Medusa
The game is stylized in the mood of the leading character. A dangerous and horrifying woman with venomous snakes instead of her hair was how the ancient Greeks introduced a monster, a Gorgon in their myth stories. Those who gazed into her eyes would turn into stone. Medusa was then beheaded by the hero Perseus, who then gave the monster’s head to the goddess of war Athena. This wise character had placed the head onto her shield and used it in battle.
Among other characters on the reels, there are card icons. The design is in dark colors, and special effects are used to bring some additional action to the grid.
The reel configuration includes a set of 34443 rows with thirty win lines. Between 0.01 cent to 10 credits can be fixed per every line, which allows to spin the grid at a stake as safe and small as 0.30 cents, or to bump it up to 300 credits.
- Both Poseidon and a Shield are Wild, act as substitutes and pay up to 150x the line stake for their five-of-a-kind combination.
- Free Spins icon lands only on the first and fifth reels.
- A treasure chest is a bonus that awards features, too.
- Medusa is the most valuable regular icon worth up to 150x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination.
- Perseus and Athena will pay up to 120x the line stake for their full sets on the lines.
- Collect up to 80x the line stake for either of the two stone statues.
- Card icons from Ace to Jack will pay only between 60x to 40x the line stake.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
Randomly during reel spinning, any of the three medium paid characters that are Medusa, Athena or Perseus, will land massive in 2x2 or 3x3 sizes anywhere on the second through fourth reels. Another random feature available in the base game is Stacked Wild shield on the first and fifth reels. Finally, any of the reels in the main game will randomly display treasure chests that will award instant cash wins.
As to free spins, ten will be activated by two special symbols on the first and fifth reels. In this session, a treasure chest will appear on every spin to award either cash wins or additional free spins. If you are not in the mood to wait for a bonus, you can buy it by paying 30x the current total stake.
Best Casinos to Play Story of Medusa Slot Machine at:
Head to our database of online operators to play the reviewed release for free or for real money. Follow our review to explore which of the websites suit you the most:
- mBit opened the doors to its virtual lobby in 2014 as a website licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Curacao. Financial transactions are possible in a variety of digital and regular currencies.
- Konung is inspired by the Scandinavian mythology and complies with the regulations of Curacao. It has more than three years of experience, over five language adaptations, welcome and ongoing promotions.
- MaChance is targeted at the French audience, which is possible due to a Curacao license. In this instant lobby, Spinomenal neighbors with games by Rival, Play’n GO and Tom Horn Enterprise among other titles.
- PlayFrank was launched in 2014 as a place to bet and win compliant with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority. English, German and Hindi are among its language adaptations, and there are welcome promotions.
- MonteCryptos was founded recently, in 2018, as a Curacao-compliant gambling destination. Depositing and withdrawals are possible in regular and digital currencies, and there is a loyalty program.
More Releases by Spinomenal
- 8 Lucky Charms is a game stylized in accordance with Asian traditions, with tigers and yin-yang symbols, as well as with three paid Wilds, three variations of free spins and a bonus session to choose from.
- Terracota Wilds explores a topic rarely covered by other releases, as it follows Chinese history into a cave with a collection of the legendary Terracota Warriors. The game is complemented with a Transformer Feature and free spins.
- Forbidden Slot delivers a fantasy on the reels, with a group of seductively dressed ladies, as well as with an assortment of features. The list includes, but is not limited to Stacked Wilds, free spins and multipliers.
Are you ready for more mythology-based adventures? Then here is a mini list of our suggestions:
- Divine Fortune by Net Entertainment is a progressive release that stars all the monsters from the Greek mythology, and offers free spins, Stacked Scatters and a progressive jackpot among benefits.
- Hercules High & Mighty by Barcrest will be available in all online lobbies catering to British players. Traditionally for Barctres, it will involve a variety of bonuses, as well as random features in the base game.
- Rise of Olympus by Play’n GO is a colorful and engaging release with a big grid, cinematic rendering, a Hand of God bonus, a Wrath of Olympus feature and several other highlights.