Niagara Falls Slot Machine Review [with a Special Bonus Row]
Released on May 9th, 2019 this is a non-progressive video slot with a classic twist to it. It has a return to player percentage that amounts to 96.2% - quite a decent number. Many languages and currencies are accepted here.
Its developer is Northern Lights Gaming. The label has already rolled out some great titles, such as Rocky’s Gold and Electric Wilds, and its plan for 2019 is to come up with spin machines as engaging as the introduced ones.
“Northern Lights Game should be recognized by awesome graphics combined with proven mechanics mixed up with something completely new or slightly twisted. We don’t think anyone does it quite like us, although there are plenty of colleagues in the business that we admire!”, said Andrew Goodail, the company’s CEO, in his exclusive interview to our portal. It is no wonder that while the release was still in the pipeline, we were keen on learning what the team of creators came up with for the upcoming Niagara Falls release!
And we were right to expect a bomb because the title was developed exclusively for the portfolio of Yggdrasil Gaming that now acts as a provider. This is not the first case of YGS collaboration as its YGS Masters program gets bigger. Within the years after being launched, it already enrolls six promising studios, and NTL was the first one to sign up.
“We are delighted to release our first YGS Masters program game made by Northern Lights. Its unique theme, combined with an instantly recognizable name and global landmark, means Niagara Falls is sure to make waves with slots players all over the world,” said Stuart McCarthy, Head of Partnership Deal over at Yggdrasil, about this combination of powers.
Tip: The game is added to YGS portfolio via its unique Masters program, the official website informs.
Tribute to Classics
This is a game that has a visual tribute to the roaring 1930’s. Set in a land-based venue, this is an electronic machine with a vintage interface and such icons as a Lucky 7, bars, bells, grapes, oranges and cherries. What is worth mentioning is that all the classic symbols are skillfully combined with the benefits that modern technologies can give to any new slot.
It takes five reels and three rows, as well as twenty fixed win lines to set this release. The cost of the spin starts at 0.20 cents, and reaches 100 credits, thus leaving plenty of choice for both low and high rollers.
- The Wild pays up to 2x the line stake for its five-of-a-kind combination, if the game is rolled at the lowest wager. This pictogram also acts as a Wild.
- A barrel is a Scatter that does not pay on its own but triggers a feature and makes an appearance only on the first, third and fifth reels.
- The logo of the game is the second most valuable symbol worth up to 2x the line stake.
- The value of red and blue Lucky 7 reaches 1.60x and 1x, respectively.
- Win up to 0.60x for the combo of bars, and up to 0.50x for the five-of-a-kind combination of bells.
- Grapes, oranges and cherries are among lower-paid pictograms worth 0.40x, 0.30x, and 0.20x, respectively.
Bonuses & Additional Winning Possibilities:
This release seems simple at first, until you notice a small extra row at the bottom of the grid. It has five windows for bonuses that will apply to certain reels of the regular grid. Thus, the Coin Drop bonus squeezes the most out of random coins that will drop on the fifth reel. The coin drops and falls down into the bottom row, leaving the trail. If the bonus row displays a shot, then the entire trail turns into a Stacked Wild and one of the features is added:
- Wild Trails.
- Up to five free spins.
- One Shake being added to the meter.
- Stacked Spin re-spins.
- Or multiplier between 2x to 5x.
Also, land three bonus barrels to unlock five Niagara Falls free spins. In them, the bottom bonus row will display only Wilds, thus leading to the Wild reels that will hold till the end of the session.
Finally, the title is complemented with the Cash Fall random coin round that rain’s coins onto the meter. Among such, there are Supercoins that deliver up to 2x the payout.
Best Casinos to Play Niagara Falls Slot Machine at:
Yggdrasil’s content is available in many licensed and regulated operators across our database. In order not to get lost, use our roadmap of some of the most popular brands:
- YouWin was launched in 2010 as a gambling destination compliant with the rules and regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority and the jurisdiction of Curacao. It is home to over a dozen content creators.
- Leo Vegas holds licensing from MGA and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, as well as the jurisdictions of Sweden and Denmark. This award-winning brand hosts multiple promotions and tournaments.
- Dublinbet has way more than a decade of experience, as well as licensing from Curacao. Yggdrasil Gaming neighbors with BetSoft, Play’n GO, Authentic Gaming and many other major studios.
- Mr. Green is a brand that needs no extra introduction. It opened the doors to its legendary library in 2008, and as of then has been home to hundreds of games, as well as the big Sportsbook section.
- Svea targets its services at Sweden with the permit from the local jurisdiction but does have an MGA license. Content and services are adapted to Swedish and Norwegian players.
More Releases by Yggdrasil Gaming
- Tut’s Twister is an engaging journey to Egypt where new mysteries about the legendary pharaoh were discovered! Explore win multipliers, Twisting Wilds and a set of bonus rotations among other highlights.
- Rainbow Ryan is a tribute to Irish folklore, but it has a hipster twist to it, as well as an abundance of features. The list includes but is not limited to several free spins modes and 4,096 ways to win.
- Super Heroes slot leads the way into the fictional comic-styled city inhabited by forces of evil that you are expected to cast away. Expect the Superhero feature, as well as several types of bonus rotations.
Retro is the new trend on the reels, and here are several other successful releases that opted in to pay homage to the beginning of slot spinning era:
- Rosemary by Spinmatic is a hot and trendy title with simple visualization and a special Kick Feature, as well as Wild payouts.
- Mystery Reels Power Reels by Red Tiger delivers a chase after colossal mystery pictograms that bestow multipliers, and also supports an advertised win of up to 5,00x the total stake.
- Inferno Star by Play’n GO stars a special Raging Sun win modifier, as well as paid Wilds and Scatters, and re-spins.