Neon Reels by iSoftBet
What the slot machine of the future looks like
When the casino goes beyond the slot machine and merges with the life of the night city, when video images of the slot symbols become three-dimensional as the big neon hologram and cover the area around - this is certainly the slot Neon Reels by iSoftBet.
The futuristic 3D slot with the configuration 5x3, twenty-five paylines and the opportunity to win the progressive jackpot is a good example of the possible direction for slot machines evolution in the future and their going beyond casino slot-lobbies.
It is interesting that the main visual spectrum of the game is blue-violet and the background of the game itself is the city nightlife. In fact, the streets of night megacities are the best technical environment for placing advertisements and neon signs - since the neon color is best manifested in the dark, and in the daytime neon needs substrate. The natural color of this gas is red, not blue, but the admixtures of other gases brought into the luminous design or colored glass of neon tubes allow to obtain hundreds of other colors. In Neon Reels we can see ray tubes with neon of both natural color (in the symbols of Watermelon, Cherries, Ace), and artificial colors - green, yellow, purple and numerous blue.
Amazing 3d effect is achieved by heavy, inertial reels, glowing symbols popping up in the space above the reels each time you get a winning combination, the panoramic view of the reels and change of the camera focus when two scatters appear.
Neon lights of winning symbols
The game has 11 payable symbols that - if appear in the amount from 3 to 5 on the reels - can form 25 pay lines. The game does not clearly distinguish low and high symbols. For example, five symbols of 10, J, Q, K give x 100 win, the ace symbol A and the symbol of Lemon - x 125, other symbols - Cherry, Seven, Bell, Watermelon, Diamond - x 150. The lowest wins for 3 symbols in these three groups are, respectively, x 5, x 10, x 15 and x 20. We can assume that they will not be rare visitors on the reels, and more or less constantly they will delight your eyes with their neon glow, except perhaps the symbol of Diamond, which is also the functional symbol and launches additional re-spins of the reels free of its presence.
Features of Neon Reels
Also, the world of neon is illuminated by some functional symbols, less frequently appearing on the reels:
- Jackpot - the most rare symbol; you have to wait until five jackpot symbols appear and form a pay line (and remember to play with the maximum bet) to win the progressive jackpot
- Diamond - symbol. When two diamonds appear on the first reel, this reel freezes, but the remaining reels spin two more times. The best part is that during these two re-spins all other Diamonds and Wild symbols freeze in place for the whole time of re-spins, thereby many times increasing the chances of winning big.
- Scatter - Dice - appearing in the number of more than three symbols it launches 10 free spins
- Wild Symbol - Neon Wild- traditionally has the ability to substitute for any other symbol except for the functional symbols. In general, it is not a payable symbol in this game, but during free spins it pays winnings from x 2 to x 8 on the winning combination.
How to play in the neon world
It is easy to play on the neon reels in the city of neon:
- Using the Coin Value button set the value of coins for betting: 0.01 to 1 monetary unit
- By pressing the Line Bet button you can set the line bet from 1 to 10 coins, and the Bet box will show the total bet considering all lines, which will be written off the balance of the player
- By pressing the Lines button you can set the number of lines, which the bet will be made on, from one up to all 25
- By pressing the Auto Spin button you can start automatic spins at any desired number in a row
- Pressing the Pay table button you get detailed help with the sections on the game: Payouts, Features, Lines, Rules.