Fruit Slot Machine: A-Z Guide to Game’s Useful Features
Released in 2017, Fruit is a video slot created by Tom Horn Gaming. The outfit is a common software provider and it is found mostly on the iGaming sector, focusing more on land-based and online based casino gaming. The producer has services in the Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Slovakia, and Gibraltar. The mission of the firm is producing the games that are of high quality.
Tom Horn Gaming tries its best in developing the new features which can boost the revenue stream for the gambling places. The manufacturer’s slot games can create a turnkey solution and they suit different clients and markets. Even if the offices are scattered around the country, the first office was in Eastern Europe, in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The Cost Rica office is a tactical decision and it was meant to reach to the South American country.
Fruit is very well designed, and the symbols look almost realistic. The game also has a nice layout which seems to be the case in all the Tom Horn series of video slots. All the buttons are clear and concise and in a handy grouping at the bottom of the page. The pay table could have been designed a little better as it is kind of hard to read the way it is laid out.
The color scheme of the game is awesome, and the graphics look almost good enough to eat. The vibrant color of the background of the game works nicely with the colors of the fruit symbols
They made this slot machine very colorful thanks to a wide spectrum of shades and colors. The symbols in the slot are designed very realistic, like they were created in a natural way. Music, which is provided in release, adds fun and a good mood. Every detail of the game is like a measure of cheerfulness.
Fruit is a five-reel slot machine with fifteen active paylines. The game matrix is made up of five reels and three rows in total. You can use the (+) and (-) buttons under the reels to choose a wager and place it on as many paylines as you wish for your next spin. Offering game coin values start from 0.20 to the maximum of 1.00. You may bet from 1 to 10 coins per line.
When you use the Autoplay button, you let the computer spin the reels automatically using the bet you have chosen. The reels will stop on their own if the Bonus Game is triggered, or you can stop the Autoplay mode any time by pressing the Stop button. The Return to the Player Ratio (RTP) is 96.31%.
- The Fruit Platter is the Wild symbol in this game. It can substitute for any of the other symbols to complete a winning combination on any of the fifteen paylines. Moreover, you can win up to 25,000x for five of a kind combination. Also, if you collect four or three such characters, you will be awarded 1,000x and 100 times your wager respectively.
- A Fruit Cocktail image is the game’s Scatter. It triggers a Bonus Spins feature.
- The Kiwi serves as a Bonus symbol, which appears only on the first and fifth reel.
You will see the following pictograms on the reels.
- A Pineapple is the most high-paying image in Fruit, which will deliver you 1,000x your bet for five matching characters. You will also receive 200x and 30x your wager for finding four or three identical pictograms.
- A Watermelon is a second-best icon that offers the maximum payout of 500x your stake. By landing four such images, you will get 150x and by getting three - 25x.
- An Orange character is worth up to 300x for the combination of five. A quartet of identical images will award you 100x and a trio – 20x your stake.
- Five Lemon and Apple images will let you pocket up to 200x your bet individually. Additionally, you can score 75x and 15x your wager for four and three such icons correspondingly.
- Landing five Plum icons will bring you up to 100x. In order to receive 50x and 10x your wager, four or three Plums should appear on the screen.
- You will score 50x, 25x and 5x your stake for five, four and three of the kind combinations of Strawberry and Cherry symbols correspondingly.
Bonuses and Additional Winning Possibilities
Hitting three of Fruit Cocktail symbols on the active payline awards you with Bonus Spins. If you manage to collect five such icons, you will be given thirty bonus spins and a 3x multiplier. However, if you draw four of them, you will receive fifteen bonus rounds with 3x multiplier. Finally, three Fruit Cocktails will bring seven bonus turns with 3x multiplier.
When you land a Kiwi bonus symbol on the first and fifth reel, a bonus game activates. In this round, there are thirty bundles of grapes on the screen for you to choose five sets from, that contain random amounts of hidden credits. But beware – some are rotten and have nothing.
You will have the option of playing a game for a chance to double or nothing the win for that current spin. In the gamble feature, a playing card pops up on the screen with a red and black button. You simply must select which color you think the card will be out of the two options. If correct the win is doubled, if incorrect, all credits won for that spin are lost. You can gamble your winnings multiple times until the gamble limit is reached, but the paytable does not say how many times this is. The gamble feature is completely optional, of course. Will you take the risk?
Best Casinos to Play Fruit Slot Machine At
Are you ready to taste some fruits? Head over to any of the four recommended betting establishments below.
- Boss webpage is translated into several languages including English. The operator is licensed by the jurisdiction of Curacao and was opened in 2016. You may use direct bank transfer, Visa card, Neteller and Skrill to move your funds in and out of the site.
- FortuneJack was launched in 2008. The webpage is translated into two languages. It also lists eight different cryptocurrencies. It holds a license issued by the Government of Curacao.
- GoWild opened its virtual doors in 2008. The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. There are many payment options including Credit/Debit cards, E-Wallets, Instant Banking, pre-paid vouchers, and Bank Transfers.
- Parasino was established in 2012. The brand is licensed by the government of Curacao. You can deposit and withdraw your funds using a wide range of payment options, such as Visa, Skrill, Citadel instant banking, Neteller, Paysafe, and bank transfer.
More Games by Tom Horn Gaming
- Frozen Queen has four reels with 3 symbols each, and a total of 81 ways to win. Once you reach the Bonus Spins, the game will change to five reels and 243 ways. There are also Sticky Wild reels, Scatter, and Wilds.
- Dragon Riches has 243 paylines and five reels. You will see many of high paying symbols, four jackpot levels, and a double or nothing feature.
- 243 Crystal Fruits has Wilds and high multipliers in 243 Re-spin Feature, which also has cascading reels.
If you are looking for something similar, have a look at our list below.
- Cash Mix by Leander Games has escalating multipliers and a happy hour Bonus Spins mode with Sticky Wilds and 2x multipliers. The main gameplay feature that you'll interact with the most is the Multiplier Sunrise feature. The way this works is that getting a winning combination of any type will increase the multiplier meter on the right-hand set of the reels.
- Fruits Go Bananas by Wazdan is a simple slot game with a rewarding paytable, and only five paylines. When you land three, four or five Scatters you will get ten, twenty or thirty bonus spins respectively.
- Fruit Cocktail 7 by MrSlotty represents one of the more colorful releases from the developer, as it really has put thrills front and center. Set on the most golden of golden beaches, the game’s theme also has plenty of charm to it as well. The game comes with barrel full of Bonus Spins.